Aaaaaand it's gone

Aaaaaand it's gone

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:28 am

What happened to the new bonus stage? It was there with plenty of ?, but not anymore?
Ragnarok72

Re: Aaaaaand it's gone

Postby Slikknick » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:31 am

Yep gone! Good ol' playmage!
Slikknick

Postby iuwan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:32 am

so you can still log in? Lucky. Don't close the app. I can't log in and i uninstalled-reinstalled
iuwan

Postby Slikknick » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:33 am

I closed the app, just the maps are gone on my end. Did you let your app update before you logged in to play the maps the first time?
Slikknick

Postby alkis » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:40 am

it is fixed! i took 2 golds in my 1st run. Now i am able to play it again
c70f9n
alkis

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:44 am

Hi all, our sincere apologies. We have configured the wrong map and is working on fixing it. It should be the Foreset Spirit Habitat stages instead of the Fiery Dragon Habitat stages. The Forest Spirit Habitat stage will be released soon. Please do not play the current Fiery Dragon Habitat stages in case that when we update the server, your energy and battle progress will be lost. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Slikknick » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:07 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi all, our sincere apologies. We have configured the wrong map and is working on fixing it. It should be the Foreset Spirit Habitat stages instead of the Fiery Dragon Habitat stages. The Forest Spirit Habitat stage will be released soon. Please do not play the current Fiery Dragon Habitat stages in case that when we update the server, your energy and battle progress will be lost. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

A bit late for that warning lol
Slikknick

Postby HernHunter » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:59 am

A bit late warrining to not play, when we used energy.

1 more point. Did you recon that "double hit" skill on mobs is not "double", but "quadruple"? normal hit about 4600, afer double hit activate over 9200. Please name skills correct or fix "double" to be double.

Edit:
pmsupport wrote:Hi all, our sincere apologies. We have configured the wrong map and is working on fixing it. It should be the Foreset Spirit Habitat stages instead of the Fiery Dragon Habitat stages. The Forest Spirit Habitat stage will be released soon. Please do not play the current Fiery Dragon Habitat stages in case that when we update the server, your energy and battle progress will be lost. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

It hurts more that i got 2 gold chests.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:20 am

Hi HernHunter, thanks for the feedback. I will forward it to the Design Team to see if we need to change the skill name of the current "Double Hit". Sorry for the inconvenience the problem caused you. I have sent you a private message regarding the energy points you have lost.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby HernHunter » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:41 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi HernHunter, thanks for the feedback. I will forward it to the Design Team to see if we need to change the skill name of the current "Double Hit". Sorry for the inconvenience the problem caused you. I have sent you a private message regarding the energy points you have lost.

Thank you. Your feedback In Dragone Era is great. To be honest i did not grieve about energy lost, but 2 gold chests that was there, but I am always happy with bonus ;) .
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion