Habitat map

Re: Habitat map

Postby Mirandasmom » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:37 am

Hello PM,
Since we are required to take 1 card from each element for this map, how come the dual element cards don't count as either element? Kirin should count as light or fire. Same with the dual element dragons.

Insane and Hell are still very difficult, especially if we are not willing to use lots of revives. Can you tone down the double attacks please? These battles are too similar to the Chessland maps. Also, as other folks have mentioned, even with the change in stats( thank you for listening) the passive leader skill is not very strong. Can you boost it to 50% for 8 star card evolves which will give players more of an incentive to want and use these cards?
Mirandasmom

Postby ferg » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Agree with Mirandasmom, 8 isn't very valuable. Not for the cp cost. Like stated, 50% on both would be great. Or make the 8 dual element like I was hoping it would be.

If it went dual element, then I would love this card. Right now, it will be a dust collector as I can't find any use out of it.
ferg

Postby arcthelad » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:49 pm

I agree with Ferg. In fact, everything about the card with low stats at 8*, etc., low CP at 7, was pointing to it going dual element, but then it didn't. And, if we had to get FOUR of them, you would obviously make more money.
arcthelad

Postby Benjamin » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Thanks Playmage for changing the gold chest in hell to 4* imp.

I don't understand all the complaints about the double attack. There are strategies that greatly reduce revives needed to get past these double attacks.

I strongly suggest anyone with Hayyal to make an effort to farm imps and skill level Hayyal, your friends will greatly appreciate a fully skilled Hayyal in their friends list.

A team that consists of DQ as leaders, has 3 full heal cards, has one high attack dragon (Kirin/Red Panzer/Annauel), one poisoner (unless using Kirin), and one defensive card (Nerida), should be able to farm hell with an average of one revive per run. This should be acceptable to everyone, making hell any easier would be no challenge.
Benjamin

Postby pmsupport » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi Mirandasmom, Kirin should count as a light element card. All the dual element cards are categorized according to their main element attribute. Does Kirin not count as a light element card when entering the new limited bonus map now? When we use Kirin and no other light element cards, we can still get into the stage as long as we also have cards of the other 4 elements in team.

Hi all, thanks for your feedback. I will forward them to the Design Team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Faultystar » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Just something i noticed, shouldnt the imp in the gold chest for hell be a 5* not 48 as insane drops a 5* in its gold chest and as far as i can see the only real reason to run these maps is to collect 5* imps for skilling dragon kings and queens
Faultystar

Postby Mirandasmom » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:19 pm

I was hoping that the dual element cards could count for either element and not just the original dominant element. ;)
Mirandasmom

Postby pmsupport » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi Faultystar, it's been confirmed that it should be a 4 star Forest Imp. The past possible third card drops are also 4 star minions as well.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion