Habitat map

Habitat map

Postby TitusK » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:28 am

So the new habitat maps are a bust. Waited up to play them and already so many problems. Finished the map, and now I can't even log into my dragon era map
TitusK

Re: Habitat map

Postby iuwan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 am

i cant even log into my acc.
Games says please restart. Did it 5 times. Uninstalled, reinstalled, problem is still on.
got golden chest on that stage, please fix this Playmage!
iuwan

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:56 am

Hi TitusK and iuwan, please force quit the game and re-enter. Please turn off your network connection and turn it on again a few times for the game to connect to the server more smoothly. If you still can't get into the game, please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby iuwan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:05 am

hi pmsupport, thanks, it fixed when you wrote this topic: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14906

thanks
iuwan

Postby cardcore » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:18 am

when can we see the new cards at dragon era wikia ?
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:33 am

Hi cardcore, the wiki is improved and maintained voluntarily by players. You can also add the pictures on it when you receive the new time-limited bonus map boss cards. If you refer to the new card we added in the update of 3.0, then all those new cards are already on Dragon Era wiki, mainly in Monster Book 5,6 and 7.
http://dragonera.wikia.com/wiki/Monster ... 28_star%29
http://dragonera.wikia.com/wiki/Monster ... Dragons%29
http://dragonera.wikia.com/wiki/Monster ... olvable%29
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby TitusK » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Well hell is a joke. 7* isn't much use and the other gold is a fiary. Not worth the revives and time to put in. Same ol disappointment.
TitusK

Postby BlackFro » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Not all these limited time dungeon's values are obviously apparent. Some, like this one has hidden value if you know what to look for.

I am looking forward to someone breaking down the insane and hell level maps for what to expect/prepare for.
BlackFro

Postby TitusK » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:17 am

Hell is not worth it at all. You get the 7star forest spirit summoner, and the rest of the chests are fairies. Not worth my time at all. Maybe if they had the imps as the other gold chest drop id find it somewhat worthwhile.

The imp is the only thing I find useful out of these forest habitat maps.
TitusK

Postby pmsupport » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:18 am

Hi all, we have adjusted the stats of Forest Spirit Summoner (base HP and max HP are almost double, base Attack and max Attack are a little more than twice the original, base Recovery and max Recovery are almost thrice the original). We have also improved the leader skill of her from "Reduces damage caused by earth based and fire based enemies by 25%." to "Reduces damage caused by earth based and fire based enemies by 30%." Though Forest Spirit Summoner's active skill decrease less damage than Dorothy's, the CD of her active skill is 5 turns shorter than Dorothy's.

Hi TitusK, thanks for the feedback. I have forwarded it to the Design Team.

Update:

Hi all, we have changed the third possible chest drop of "Forest Spirit Summoner - Hell" stage from 4 star Forest Fairy to 4 star Forest Imp.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion