Mechanics that are broken

Re: Mechanics that are broken

Postby Browncoat » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Don't change the way the fights work. The randomness and unpredictability of the fights is awesome. If I have a full heal up and enough health for 1 hit but not a double, I have to decide whether to gamble or play it safe. That's GREAT.
Browncoat

Postby Browncoat » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 pm

Hell, having monsters that hit for a range (say like somewhere between 2,000 to 8,000) with maybe a chance to miss would be awesome.
Browncoat

Postby pmsupport » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi Browncoat, thanks for your suggestion. I will forward it to the Design Team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Carava » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:17 am

@browncoat. they already made daze. that works well enough
Carava

Postby Jorge » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:45 am

Strictly talking about broken mechanics now, if you kill a monster using double hit with a "chance to counter all enemies who cause damage with a small amount of <type> damage" skill on its first hit, a second hit will still be executed, with the attack animation coming out of nowhere. I doubt it's intended to happen this way so I understand it's a minor oversight since it's hard to notice until you stumble upon it. The best solution in my eyes would be to remove the second hit in those cases, although neglecting the "counter all enemies" skill on the first hit of a double hitting monster is another option.
Jorge

Postby pmsupport » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi Jorge, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will forward it to the QA team to reproduce.

Update:
Our QA team hasn't been able to reproduce it. After the enemy died because of the counter back, the second hit of the "Double Hit" was not executed and no animation appeared. How many times did it happen? Are you playing on android devices?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Jorge » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:29 am

It probably happened around 3 weeks ago (maybe it's been fixed already), just once (the only time I was in that scenario). I'm playing on an Android tablet. If I remember correctly I was playing in one of the first advanced maps (probably water or earth), and I was in one of the early stages (I mean, not the last one), with as far as I remember one of thw pawns attacking twice. After the first attack, a 7* snake spirit helper (I think that was the card) countered back its damage and killed it, then I took a second hit with the animation coming from the spot where the pawn was before being killed.

I'll see if I can reproduce it again later today and I'll get back to you with the result I get.
Jorge

Postby pmsupport » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi Jorge, thanks for the information. I will forward it to the QA team to see if it helps them reproduce this problem.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion