so disappointed

so disappointed

Postby mattcha » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:27 pm

new bonus map is not worth it. I mean really what a let down. 3 turns half damage and only 20% off 2 elements as a leader ability. it's a useless card. playmage please do better
mattcha

Re: so disappointed

Postby ferg » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:37 pm

I guess Playmage forgot about how happy everyone was when they released Dorothy. So they thought "hey, let's make a weaker, much more horrible version of Dorothy and make the level even harder!".

Seriously, how many defensive humans do we need? I don't even use the ones I got.

Now, if the leader skill was 50% to both, then we might have something. However, it would have to be 99.9% reduction with those terrible attack and hp numbers.
ferg

Postby Niobiumstar » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:39 pm

also with the new sailor miles cards clotho and lachesis, they arent that great either
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Postby mattcha » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:37 pm

for how much money I've invested I'm highly disappointed, I will not be spending anymore money until major improvements are made. the bonus maps give something to look forward to taking that away takes a lot out of the game. the 2.5 balance and dragon boosters were great. how about make leader skills or abilities that nullify enemy seals? playmage made the advanced maps with new effects for the enemies to make it harder so now make abilities for us to defend them
mattcha

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Hi everyone, thanks for your feedback and suggestions. I will make sure the Design Team get your thoughts. We will adjust the stats (not skills) of the Forest Spirit Summoner soon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby gun » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:43 pm

No lie this is the saddest card iv seen yet most 4* cards are stronger than this cards. Plus 25% for 2 element's what lvl only has 2 elements in it? Even these new maps have more than 2 elements in them so u cant use them here either. Plus 600 hp maxed out... after I showed my guild that they all laughed and said its not worth the gems energy or revives. And half dmg even the grass 7* dorthy had significant reduce for 5 turns. These card abilitys are weak. They need abilitys like block random seal or double atk for 5 turns. Or block them for that round not the whole stage stuff like that. These levels are really hard and for what a card that cant help u at all. The 4* and 5* varf is fine I really like how u did the 2k heal into full heal in 15 turns that was a good card. But the 7* card is a joke compared to panzer, horseman, and dorthey. Are they really going to leave this card this pathetic I dont think any 1 is going to use the 7* or higher the way they are or even attempt to get them.
gun

Postby pmsupport » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:36 am

Hi all, we have adjusted the stats of Forest Spirit Summoner (base HP and max HP are almost double, base Attack and max Attack are a little more than twice the original, base Recovery and max Recovery are almost thrice the original). We have also improved the leader skill of her from "Reduces damage caused by earth based and fire based enemies by 25%." to "Reduces damage caused by earth based and fire based enemies by 30%." Though Forest Spirit Summoner's active skill decrease less damage than Dorothy's, the CD of her active skill is 5 turns shorter than Dorothy's.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion