Let's talk about double hit, shall we?

Let's talk about double hit, shall we?

Postby ferg » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:48 pm

For the most part, the new map is ok. Few things I would change but the biggest one would be the double hits on waves 6&7. I'm sure alot of people agree.

I just ran Hell before writing this to make sure it wasn't a one time occurrence. It was worse this time. On wave 7, the boss hit me with double hit 10 times in a row. 10 TIMES IN A ROW until I was forced to use a revive. That's over 19k a turn for 10 turns. With 2 full heals, a 5 turn staller and almost 70k hp, I couldn't survive it. I can only imagine people with less trying this map.

As stated before in another thread, double hit should mean DOUBLE HIT. Not DOUBLE HIT BUT SUDDENLY I GET STRONGER TOO! The imp DH= 24k+ while the summoner's DH= 19k+, both with a 7500 base attack. That isn't double attack.

The relentless amount of double attacks isn't fair either. You need to give a compromise if it double hits so much. If it DH 3 times, it needs to doze for one, or summoner needs less hp. Throw us a bone for the beating you expect us to take.

Please consider the following changes that I've suggested. As of right now, the risk isn't worth the reward, imo.
ferg

Re: Let's talk about double hit, shall we?

Postby Benjamin » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:34 pm

Well for one thing you've probably noticed by now that the double hit isn't completely random, at least for me experience has shown otherwise.

Looking at wave 7 more closely,

If you start this wave out then summoner will do regular attack until about 30% hp is gone and then begin a round of double attacks. If you go straight into this level and attack with a power hit (e.i Anauel) then she'll begin double attacks immediately. My suggestion is avoid this method.

I can usually survive wave 7 with no revives by beginning the wave without using special powers until the first set of double attacks begin then use Anauel and defensive skills.

The imp in wave 6 has very little hp so one shot with Anauel and then prime activates in wave 7 until double attacks start.

I can clear Hell without revives if I can get off the blocks, I think most high end players should be able to do the same.
Benjamin

Postby LIQUID » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:09 pm

The double hit is a little ridiculous with how much higher the hits are on stage 6 &7. On stage 6 I just bomb the imp after its first double until its dead. I've also noticed the the boss starts double hitting pending where its HP is. Usually two hits from a 8* dragon skill will knock it back to single hits.
The imp single hit is around 7500 on hell. The double hit does about 25,000. The boss hits for about the same on a single hit. She hits for roughly 19,400-19,600 with her double hit.
Shouldn't it be two hits of their regular attack power?
LIQUID

Postby ferg » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Only beat it 2 times so I didn't pay attention to the hp related to the start of double hit. I just know when it starts, it doesn't let up. It a cheap move, imo.
ferg

Postby pmsupport » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:47 pm

Hi all, thanks for your feedback. We will change the skill name "Double Hit" to "Brutal Attacks" in the next update. Sorry for the confusion. I will forward your feedback to the Design Team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Carava » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:40 pm

At least they are trying to make complete damage nullifiers and multi dmg reduction the next thing, and given time and a little bit of success, they can change the game. We just need newer cards to do the maps.
Carava

Postby Browncoat » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:22 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi all, thanks for your feedback. We will change the skill name "Double Hit" to "Brutal Attacks" in the next update. Sorry for the confusion. I will forward your feedback to the Design Team.

LOL, that's awesome.
Browncoat

Return to Dragon Era Discussion