king solomon's mines

king solomon's mines

Postby alkis » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Hey playmage! I was thinking of a new bonus stage for mines! You know, more difficult and with more energies, but also with many more coins? Is it possible? :)
c70f9n
alkis

Re: king solomon's mines

Postby pmsupport » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi alkis, we may not add new contents soon, but I will forward your suggestion to the Design Team for consideration. Could you tell us the reason that you want a more advanced King Solomon's Mine stage?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby TitusK » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:09 am

Good suggestion. But only if the extra effort is worth the while
TitusK

Postby alkis » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:18 am

I think that now, all players with dragons can pass this stage in 4 mins max! So i thought about a new stage! That's all! ;)
c70f9n
alkis

Postby Faultystar » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:02 pm

i think this is a great idea. Currently it takes me about 25-30 spins to beat the hardest level in the mines but it still takes hours to gain a mil or so coins. a level for like 30 energy or 40 energy that droped a mil or more coins would be very nice indeed. use the same concept as the current bonus map and have doze, seals, double hits and stuff involved as this makes people actualy play rather then just setting to freespin and walk away. the level should be about as difficult as the current insane level bonus map or slightly easier.
Faultystar

Postby mistervista » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:05 pm

One easy update for the mines which wouldn't take much implementing would be to give the chance for 3 gold chests to drop in which contain a bonus amount of coins. This could be a set amount, maybe a million if it's a low chance drop or random amounts if they were more regular. At the moment we get lots of gold chests dropping in, in ones and twos, which serve no purpose whatsoever. It must be very confusing for new players who keep seeing these chests dropping and wondering why they never get any reward. I know I felt that way when I was new to the game. It's also deceiving when the screen shows multiple gold chests on the reels when you first start the stage and yet they never materialise in play like that. I've had as many as 6 gold chests showing on the reels before starting the first spin before. Why would you show that when it's not even possible?
mistervista

Postby GLH-1980s » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:38 pm

mistervista wrote:One easy update for the mines which wouldn't take much implementing would be to give the chance for 3 gold chests to drop in which contain a bonus amount of coins. This could be a set amount, maybe a million if it's a low chance drop or random amounts if they were more regular. At the moment we get lots of gold chests dropping in, in ones and twos, which serve no purpose whatsoever. It must be very confusing for new players who keep seeing these chests dropping and wondering why they never get any reward. I know I felt that way when I was new to the game. It's also deceiving when the screen shows multiple gold chests on the reels when you first start the stage and yet they never materialise in play like that. I've had as many as 6 gold chests showing on the reels before starting the first spin before. Why would you show that when it's not even possible?

+1
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Postby pmsupport » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi all, thanks for sharing your opinions. I will forward them to the Design Team.

mistervista wrote:At the moment we get lots of gold chests dropping in, in ones and twos, which serve no purpose whatsoever.

Hi mistervista, I will forward the problem to the QA team to reproduce.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Lee » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:00 am

mistervista wrote:At the moment we get lots of gold chests dropping in, in ones and twos, which serve no purpose whatsoever.

I think this is due to how the mechanics work, which as I understand it are as follows.
Each spin the game pre decides what matching symbols will appear and then simply fills the rest of the slots with random non matching symbols, which can be chests etc. The only ones it doesn't use without active ability is wild.
Lee

Postby Meb » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Lee wrote:

I think this is due to how the mechanics work, which as I understand it are as follows.
Each spin the game pre decides what matching symbols will appear and then simply fills the rest of the slots with random non matching symbols, which can be chests etc. The only ones it doesn't use without active ability is wild.

The problem I have with that is when you use the apocalypse riders, the chess pieces, or karens ability where they turn x# of random symbols into a specific element those chests have no chance of being changed.
Meb

Return to Dragon Era Discussion