Rotate Arena times [suggestion]

Rotate Arena times [suggestion]

Postby Jorge » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:58 am

Anybody that has played arena knows how important the last hours/minutes are in order to place yourself in a key position to get the best possible reward investing the least possible tickets. If you can play the last 30 or so minutes of arena until the countdown time reaches 0 you can keep track of other player's score and spend tickets accordingly. However, if you only play few hours earlier than that, you either have to spend lots of tickets to be safe, or spend less tickets and risk last minute rushes from players being active until the last minute. I think it's a bit unfair for players like me with an european or similar timezone where the countdown time ends at around 4 AM (my case for example).

My suggestion is to rotate the arena times by an hour every week, so that everybody has the same chances, but on different weeks. For example, each arena round could be made to last 7 days plus one hour, or 6 days and 23 hours instead of 7 days. The issue I see with this is that we're going to eventually rotate the day of the week the arena rounds begin and end, unless we have an arena round last 8 days or 6 days every 24th round, respectively.

This is only my opinion, but I'd like to hear other people thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: This suggestion applies to both mobile and facebook version
Jorge

Return to Dragon Era Discussion