chapter 8

Re: chapter 8

Postby jcop » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:39 am

Did you try with Hell Marionette ?

As far as I can remember hell marry / healer (lead / friend), poison and two shooters worked fine with few revives.

Just keep your hp below 2 x heal.
jcop

Postby Saynt » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:41 am

It is sad how playmage has divided the players into two sides. Everyone who still plays the game needs to understand BALANCE. Chaos nor Order should control anything. Simple, impatience gets you no where. Its a game and ya ive soent hundreds on it before, when i was able to spend wildly. " [moderated] this saynt guy hes an idiot he spent money!". For you Chaos lovers, shut [moderated] up. Obviously order lost to chaos at this point. He makes a good point, why feed your virtual cards when you can feed your illusionary body? Just respect balance, ok so you spen 100$ on a game this month. Next month soend it in your community. Simply putting garbage in a bag on your street is helping. Not because of the disinformed global warming crap, but because your balanced. Also putting 20$ in a collection jar IS NOT working at balance. Its a short cut. Gloves, garbage bags, healthy snakcs and bottles of water cost me 48$ and i managed to organzie a cleabing weekend in my neighboorhood. :O guess what? 22 people pitched in. One guy walked up and deposited his garbage he had in his pocket. So i gave him water. No ome seems to understand a [moderated] balance anymore. So you played the game all day yesterday, how about going outside and playing this simulation you think is so [moderated] real. Playmage and even 99% of the players now just make me sick on how unbalanced they are. One is the law of order( or thinks they are) And the rest are simply Chaotic. Any comment besides" thats a good point i hould be balancing it more" is simply ignorant. YOU ARE NOT BALANCED. I honestly and truthfully do not care anymore about how the game is run. I tried selling my acct for 100$ ive spent 1260$ in total and thanks to the unbalance, the balanced teams ive been trying so hard at conpleteing are essentially useless. I realized its ONLY MY FAULT.
Saynt

Postby jurgewil » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:04 am

can someone explain the essence of the previous post to me ?
as well as the authors other two posts from today .
jurgewil

Postby Browncoat » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:45 am

jurgewil wrote:can someone explain the essence of the previous post to me ?

Balance.
Browncoat

Postby mattcha » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:58 pm

mad that he spent 1260 dollars on a mobile phone game that does nothing for reality you know the real world and life live in. Jesus dude get some help. you spent 1260 I spent maybe maybe at most 300. and that's even kinda outrageous and in the end being patient racking up on revives. I cleared quest and advanced so your no further then me except in a financial hole. honestly any game geared towards you being the best as long as you have money to throw away makes nobody better then the other players. it's pure luck and deep pockets that keeps you in the game able to compete. even guild wars unless you never sleep require diamonds to get 50 k points. so all that balance is bullshit. it's strictly are you invested do you like the game then spend money and play or uninstall and download the next little pretty picture. like all great things that come to be they tend to fade away.
mattcha

Postby Saynt » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 am

Thabks for the Chaotic answer haha. You are the example i was going for. So i spent 1260$? i understand money and time is an illusion. But im crazy right? All because you say so. Haha i have no hate towards anyone,simple. My point was to become a community of gamers instead of having people control it with money. And i didnt put myself in a finanial hole lol your ignorance in thinking so proves your life is either too orderly or too chaotic. Your opinion is respected and noted. But does not promote balance. We all the same, regardless in what you believe in were all from th same source. So before you reply with some" [moderated] this guy hes an idiot, stupid [moderated] spendin money" blah blah blah, remember 1; i dont care anout your ignorance fire away. makes me laugh unity cant be achieved in a , what did you call it again, mobile phone game? and that i was mad? 2; unshift the balance in your world all you want, order or chaos will catch up to you thanks to the laws of attraction. 2.5; chaoa theory , the law of order and attraction are scientific findinds so shut up about tryin to correct me, as well as my spelling. Do not care, and last of all MY POINT WAS BALANCE. Go read my last post and see if i really care about money. It has no value, [moderated] your so ignrant i actually like your character hahaha we need blind, brainwashed ignorance like you for others to know the real truth ;) Enjoy what you think is reality while you can Matt. Your in for a shock sooner than youd think
Saynt

Postby Vee » Tue May 12, 2015 8:39 am

Skitter wrote:Hayyels as leaders, kirin, naga, nerida and dark nullifier

Thanks to Skitter, with your idea, I manage to clear chapter 8 with 0 revives used, only minor changes of line up to make it happen.
I use 7* Nerida leader, 8* kilin, 8* Hayyel, 5* cyborg fighter, 5* cyborg fighter + friends 8* Nerida.
For those don't have kilin card, can try use Rhoswen instead. (Not tested)
Vee

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue May 12, 2015 4:40 pm

I don't know why ... but I love seeing posts like this ... just because I don't have any of the dragon bosses ... don't spend any money ... and I don't complain ... but then again I don't try ... so that could be the reason.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Armand Star » Tue May 12, 2015 5:15 pm

i'll spend some money ocassionaly but for the most part i play free. i only have two 8* cards and one 7* card, and i'm stuck at the beginning of chapter 6, but i don't complain, i work on getting stronger and wait till i'm good enough to keep advancing

not sure if this is offtopic but i can't get past the first wave on the insane habitat maps, any suggestions are welcome (keep in mind that i don't have the dragon bosses and i don't have a full 8* or 7* team)
i'm not complaining, just asking for advice, like, what's the minimum hp i need, what cards or leader skills are recommended, etc
Armand Star

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed May 13, 2015 1:55 am

Armand ... my team uses Holy priestess, 7* Light Dragon, 6* Fire Dragon, 6* Earth Dragon, 6* Water Dragon and either Wicked Witch or 8* Azrael ... it can get you through the first level but is impossible to win ... with better dragons you can possibly beat it (With a few revives)
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion