chapter 8

chapter 8

Postby mattcha » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:20 pm

how is chapter 8 possible without having about 100 revives? I made it to wave 9 against the 8 star hectate 89k damage and an enormous amount of health. unloaded 5 heavy abilities took off about 1/6 of the health. are you telling me the goal is to max out all abilities and have a team that costs a endless amount of money? especially being as 1 6 star guaranteed yet random costs 20 dollars and you must have a full 8 star team. also why is chapter 7 identical to chapter 6? that was such a let down. last advanced map is ridiculous as well. kind of upset that this game is a pure money pit with nothing to look forward to at the end. I've been playing for almost 13 months and the end is definitely nearing.
mattcha

Re: chapter 8

Postby Skitter » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:10 am

Matcha, after reading your post, I decided to take a test run in chapter 8. I cleared the board using only two revives. It can be done if you used the right team set-up. Cards I used for this run, two 7* cards as leaders, one 8* card, two 6* cards and another 7* card :)
Skitter

Postby ZOOT » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:16 am

Skitter wrote:Matcha, after reading your post, I decided to take a test run in chapter 8. I cleared the board using only two revives. It can be done if you used the right team set-up. Cards I used for this run, two 7* cards as leaders, one 8* card, two 6* cards and another 7* card :)

Maybe say what cards you use and dont say fully skilled panzer etc
Some people cant spend money so they have to do it with all the free stuff ingame
(Like me)
ZOOT

Postby mistervista » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:11 am

mattcha wrote:how is chapter 8 possible without having about 100 revives? I made it to wave 9 against the 8 star hectate 89k damage and an enormous amount of health. unloaded 5 heavy abilities took off about 1/6 of the health. are you telling me the goal is to max out all abilities and have a team that costs a endless amount of money? especially being as 1 6 star guaranteed yet random costs 20 dollars and you must have a full 8 star team. also why is chapter 7 identical to chapter 6? that was such a let down. last advanced map is ridiculous as well. kind of upset that this game is a pure money pit with nothing to look forward to at the end. I've been playing for almost 13 months and the end is definitely nearing.

+1

ZOOT wrote:
Skitter wrote:Matcha, after reading your post, I decided to take a test run in chapter 8. I cleared the board using only two revives. It can be done if you used the right team set-up. Cards I used for this run, two 7* cards as leaders, one 8* card, two 6* cards and another 7* card :)

Maybe say what cards you use and dont say fully skilled panzer etc
Some people cant spend money so they have to do it with all the free stuff ingame
(Like me)

+1
mistervista

Postby Skitter » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:05 pm

Hayyels as leaders, kirin, naga, nerida and dark nullifier
Skitter

Postby mattcha » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:41 am

Yea exactly almost a 1 mil damage ability that you spent top dollar on. I'd rather not have comments from people that outright spent 100 dollars on 1 card. I ended up beating it took 26 revive potions. none of that still changes the fact that as of now the game has lost its edge. what's the point in dual element dragons? bonus maps? guild wars? when you can't do anything with it.
mattcha

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:21 pm

Those people ensure the game is even available to you mattcha. They help you and offer a great strategy to beat a lvl, don't be suck a dick just because you lack some of his cards. When you don't like the game at this point, just leave, and you know, u'll be one of the many nowadays. I'm seriously considering it myself as well haha
Ragnarok72

Postby ZOOT » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:54 am

Ragnarok72 wrote:Those people ensure the game is even available to you mattcha. They help you and offer a great strategy to beat a lvl, don't be suck a dick just because you lack some of his cards. When you don't like the game at this point, just leave, and you know, u'll be one of the many nowadays. I'm seriously considering it myself as well haha

@Ragnarok it has nothing to do with D¡ck

I ask yo say a team who beat i without cards you have to pay for (because i cant afford it)

Still person give a team with kirin (a card you have to pay for)

Btw fun fact 4 kirin cards cost just s much as as my food for 2 months;-p
ZOOT

Postby mattcha » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:11 am

I didn't ask for your comment ragnarok I have much better things to do with my money then spend it on a single card. I'm sorry but there is no luck nor skill in pissing away a 100 dollars and acting like your good. so save the bullshit and take a hike. people that actually tough it through this game should comment, not ones that jump and spend money to be the best. you spend all that money because you are impatient, therefore your childish and pathetic.
mattcha

Postby jurgewil » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 am

read the eleven first words from ragnaroks post . they are relevant and paths
the way of even beeing a chapter 8 to play.
i rest my case
jurgewil

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion