Level 39 Guild Recruiting for TOP THREE RUN

Level 39 Guild Recruiting for TOP THREE RUN

Postby arcthelad » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:53 pm

We are currently Level 39. Over the next few months, we should be maxing out all our buildings.

We are recruiting players who donate and want to be a NEW Top Three guild. If you would like to be in the current top three, please do not join. However, if you are looking to make Dragon Era history with a new crew, then we want you in our guild! We're looking for some dedicated players with some $$$ to spend on the war once we go for it.
arcthelad

Re: Level 39 Guild Recruiting for TOP THREE RUN

Postby dragoon808 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Your so silly!!! If you wait till everyone quits it will be even cheaper for you!
dragoon808

Postby LIQUID » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:07 pm

Have fun with that arcthelad. Having been previously in two of the top three guilds, all I'm going to say is you better bring your credit cards if your going to try to knock one of them off. I don't really see if happening unless one of them falls apart or the next batch of war boss cards are very undesirable.
LIQUID

Postby ferg » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:15 pm

Wait wait, I know this one!

1974, Aerosmith's Get Your Wings album. Same old song and dance.

You didn't even get top 10 last 2 wars and haven't even got top 5 yet. Get 4th, and if your guild survives after taking 4th (which alot of guild's fall apart after taking 4th), I'll take you seriously.
ferg

Postby Saynt » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:48 am

so math dictates on a sale for closer to 1800$ A single person dedicating all the time in the week can beat first lol. The time and math is there. Hahah When you understand balance money isnt an issue. Sorry your lives are ruled by Chaos or The Order thats been implimented in society. So you made a fool of yourself at school and failed miserably in front of an audience. Did you like it wen all the jocks and assholes picked on you for the rest of the year because of it? Let playmage pull their pants up and chill for a bit. Theyll get the point of balance or due to them thinking they understand the universal laws theyll collapse. Simple. and if you keep thinking like a chaotic moron well expect to be consumed by chaos in your life.
Saynt

Postby TitusK » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Don't think this will be a cheap war to win. I'm guessing top 3 will make it even harder to break into
TitusK

Postby Saynt » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:15 am

so i pull out 5000$ buy a bunch of i tunes and google cards post on the forum who wants a free 8* hayyel, make a new guild. Have 32 people with 5000$ divided to literally wasb out first? Then what, your so focused that money is real you cant see past the illusion. I could care less about a [moderated] dollar amount, but that seems t be the worlds view. Unity people. Why be divided when we can all enjoy the same shit? And dont say "oh i worked my ass off for my trust fund, or slave all week to put money on this game" hmm new concept let people whove been playing and neer spent, win first? Maybe balance out the players leaving. To be quite honest main reason i sold my accounts, i cant endure playmages illusions of grandeur. As well as the division among the community. Lets grow up and not let some [moderated] piece of paper doctate how we treat others?
Saynt

Return to Dragon Era Discussion