[moderated]!!! Playmage, Dragon Era, and Design Team

Re: [moderated]!!! Playmage, Dragon Era, and Design Team

Postby Ted_mutiny » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:50 pm

to imply that i dont enjoy the game is simply idiotic. Why would i play for almost a year without liking it? What i do not like is putting in a weeks worth if work for no reward. However if you would like to continue to [moderated] than by all means go make a post about how much you love the design team and there perfectly handled game that has 0 mistakes. Im sure more players will agree with me but its ok. U enjoy living in PMs [moderated]. And i will continue to voice my opinion when i feel ive been done wrong.
Ted_mutiny

Postby jurgewil » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:57 pm

why all this fury of missing one cd lowering of anauel ?
are you on bong or pot cookie ?
not a big difference when ( read if ) you use anauel correctly

if you would have missed to get anauel card completely inside your guild by some other
hillbilly who frogleaped & twerked past you to spot 10 ..
- what kind of rage would you have showed then ?

game IS at crossroads and most people know it , but to misdirect that frustration on the
90 % skill up missed is wrong. use your energy to find the answers on games bigger misfunctions
from " design team " instead.

maybe design team is as hard to get as it is to get tree of life / gold chests / and bahamut in this game ?

the probability to open this chat every other day and see the now classic phrase ( forwarded to design team )
is as big as i see fluckin birdman garuda in our shop8 . yes several times a week .

both birdman garuda and the "classic phrase" if of equal worth.
both are an insult to us players

all is out there. held nothing back

/ sincerely //
your unholy ghost jurg _ ewil
jurgewil

Postby Ted_mutiny » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:11 pm

That 1 cd of anauel took me a weeks worth of work to get 12 imps then strengthen and evo 6 of emjust to have it all basically thrown away. Would be nice if design team or playmage had a 90% chance of peoples purchases going through. Bet theyd be mad about that 1the time it didnt!
Ted_mutiny

Postby mistervista » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Ted_mutiny wrote:That 1 cd of anauel took me a weeks worth of work to get 12 imps then strengthen and evo 6 of emjust to have it all basically thrown away. Would be nice if design team or playmage had a 90% chance of peoples purchases going through. Bet theyd be mad about that 1the time it didnt!

I agree completely. I have stated before that if you put in all that time and effort and use all 6 cards then it should be 100% guaranteed to skill up a level. It's only if you use less that it should be considered a risk in my opinion. We shouldn't have to strengthen and evolve two 4* cards into a 5* in the first place anyway, that's just annoying and overly time consuming. The pinnochios didn't have to be so why do the imps?

The game in general though has become very boring in the last few months and the advanced map is just a joke. I completed that and got no reward whatsoever. What was the point?
mistervista

Postby admin » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:30 am

As it has been quite a pain to remove all the offensive words from each post from the OP, I am locking this rather unconstructive flame baiting thread.

There are indeed lots of chance taking in the game that can upset or frustrate players. I am not on the design team so I cannot speak on why such things are set including why they are the way it is, other than the odds have been set this way before. If you have a constructive suggestion how to improve things without affecting the balance of the game, you may post it here:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13852
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion