[moderated]!!! Playmage, Dragon Era, and Design Team

[moderated]!!! Playmage, Dragon Era, and Design Team

Postby Ted_mutiny » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm

Just spent a week, 20+hours, and 10 Epots to get 6 volcano imps to skill up my anauel. Finally got the last 1s i needed today. Only to strengthen with a 90% chance to skill up and it fails? Are you [moderated] kidding me? [moderated]. Whats the [moderated] point. I must be the unluckiest [moderated] alive to miss with a 9/10 chance. Or perhaps this is just 1 more way for playmage and the design team to [moderated]? No wonder the long time players are leaving. This bullshit. I and many others are right behind them if the [moderated] on the design team dont start making this a gamer friendly game. Lotsa people come here for advice so heres the best piece available for this game. If you are under level 100......QUIT NOW. Before you waste 100s of hours to get little to NO rewards. 1 last time......[moderated]! PM,DE,DT..... Forward that to the [moderated] on the design team. Who is currently working on a new game but cant get their first games to function properly.

PM edit: Please express your opinions without using offensive words/expressions.
Ted_mutiny

Re: [moderated]!!! Playmage, Dragon Era, and Design Team

Postby Browncoat » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:26 pm

There sure is a lot of crying on this board. Leave the game if you don't enjoy it. If not, take responsibility for the fact that you worked hard for a 90% chance. NOT 100%. You knew that one out of every 10 times you strengthen you will not get a skill up, and you CHOSE to do it anyway. Suck it up.
Browncoat

Postby Crtmn » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:47 pm

Browncoat wrote:There sure is a lot of crying on this board. Leave the game if you don't enjoy it. If not, take responsibility for the fact that you worked hard for a 90% chance. NOT 100%. You knew that one out of every 10 times you strengthen you will not get a skill up, and you CHOSE to do it anyway. Suck it up.

Despite of the fact that you have a valid point, I'm going to say this anyway: this is exactly why the game is the way it is. Players continue to remain divided on many key issues with this game and at just allows for playmage to remain complacent with their very obvious design flaws. Dungeon difficulty, gem recruit issues, panzers, slow development speed, skill up percentages, rainbow material drop rates, the idea that these imps need to evolve before they will skill boss cards, gold chest drop rates almost across the board,...the list is endless.

I don't think things will ever change unless all players are on board with asking for it. You may not be, but a lot of people are tired of feeling let down by the company. As customers of the game, we'd like to know that the company putting the product fourth has our backs and doesn't see us as just dollar signs. And a lot of us don't feel like that is the case.
Crtmn

Postby Ted_mutiny » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:29 pm

Browncoat wrote:There sure is a lot of crying on this board. Leave the game if you don't enjoy it. If not, take responsibility for the fact that you worked hard for a 90% chance. NOT 100%. You knew that one out of every 10 times you strengthen you will not get a skill up, and you CHOSE to do it anyway. Suck it up.

Actually its not 1 out of 10 times [moderated]. By that logic im guaranteed to skill up with my next 9 tries. Wont happen. So [moderated] as well. Also im assuming u are a p2p player since they are the only ones who come on here saying not to change things. So again [moderated]. You are a [moderated]. You should join the design team. Sorry i offended you with a problem i was having. That had nothing to do with you. You dont have any problems with the game then [moderated]. This is where people come with problems and suggestions. So again [moderated]. Please lemme know if you are ever in NY I'd love the opportunity to punch you in ur [moderated].
Ted_mutiny

Postby Tasov » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:53 pm

I'm sorry to say that I have noticed people that were long time players in my friends list that have dropped out I have been playing for 379 days now and the games problems persist many points have been brought up to DE n still nada ‼️
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Brown nose u suk
Tasov

Postby Browncoat » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Ted_mutiny wrote:

Actually its not 1 out of 10 times jackass. By that logic im guaranteed to skill up with my next 9 tries. Wont happen. So Fuck you as well. Also im assuming u are a p2p player since they are the only ones who come on here saying not to change things. So again fuck you. You are a douche. You should join the design team. Sorry i offended you with a problem i was having. That had nothing to do with you. You dont have any problems with the game then fuck off. This is where people come with problems and suggestions. So again fuck you. Please lemme know if you are ever in NY I'd love the opportunity to punch you in ur asshole face.

Um, no - that's not how statistics work. The expectation is that 1/10 times you will fail. You should know this. It could be 2 failures in a row, but the more you do it, the more it will likely converge on 1/10 = failure.

As for the rest of your post, here's a tissue.

And yes, it does have to do with me. I want to make sure playmage understands that the game is played by more than people like you who whine when they don't get what they want right away. Some of us actually enjoy the game.
Browncoat

Postby shaned1025 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:46 pm

We want to see an ambassador from Playmage speak with Leaders. No more forwarding to design teams initially. If we are paying the bills for this game, why not? Whether you agree with ted or not, its a good idea. I agree with ted. But, I like the game overall, but there are specific issues that need to be addressed. We do not all have deep pockets. I do contribute a chunk of my money though.
Prometheus Leader
Dragon Era ID d366c7
Line App shaned1025
shaned1025

Postby ZOOT » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Ted_mutiny wrote:Just spent a week, 20+hours, and 10 Epots to get 6 volcano imps to skill up my anauel. Finally got the last 1s i needed today. Only to strengthen with a 90% chance to skill up and it fails? Are you fuckin kidding me? Fuck you. Whats the fuckin point. I must be the unluckiest son of a bitch alive to miss with a 9/10 chance. Or perhaps this is just 1 more way for playmage and the design team to stick a big fatty right up our asses? No wonder the long time players are leaving. This bullshit. I and many others are right behind them if the DOUCHEBAGS on the design team dont start making this a gamer friendly game. Lotsa people come here for advice so heres the best piece available for this game. If you are under level 100......QUIT NOW. Before you waste 100s of hours to get little to NO rewards. 1 last time......FUCK YOU! PM,DE,DT..... Forward that to the assholes on the design team. Who is currently working on a new game but cant get their first games to function properly.

You are not unlucky. I have problem i dont find gold chests
They say everything is ok.
still i dont find it After 1,5 week

So i feel your pain!!
ZOOT

Postby Tasov » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Brown nose I spent over $2000 on this game don't tell me what I should know and what I shouldn't how long of you been playing the game and how much of you invested in it
Tasov

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion