Playmage request

Playmage request

Postby Fry » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:17 pm

I had a special request for playmage, if you would not mind considering it. I am a player that has not been around for a little while, although I know there are players out there who have been playing far longer than I. At any rate I wanted to know if you would consider re-running a few of the really old maps/bosses. I know for myself, there are a lot of people in my guild who were not around in the very early days. As such, we all missed out on an opportunity to try our hand at some of the original specialty cards (Bahamut, Auriel, charmed archwitch, lucifer, and the panzer and apocalypse cards). I hear many players talking about beating some of the difficult levels with these cards. I also know some rather old generation original players, who say they are not playing as much anymore, because they are waiting for something new and exciting.

I have just gotten to the point where I can get special cards. The first time around I couldn't handle most of the bonus maps. The second time, I got a kerin, gretel, and wicked witch. All I am asking is that you consider my request to replay some of the old card maps. (Some of those old players were around when those cards were out, but that doesn't mean they all got one). I am sure they would love another crack at the original specialty cards, and for players who have them, I am sure they would love a crack at getting an 8 star version. Just a thought. I notice a lot of players getting kind of bored with some aspects of the game. It would be great for renewing both up and coming and old generation players interest in the game.

Thank You

Fry
Fry

Re: Playmage request

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi Fry, the bonus map stages (except for the weekly stages), guild war stages and raid boss stages are time-limited stages that may not come back at least for a really long time. Unfortunately, we have no plans to bring back the old stages for now. We have new contents designed. You can grasp the opportunity to obtain the new boss cards and make a different but also powerful team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby THR Kakashi » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:19 am

Also Note: Panzer Dragons can be purchased with Sailor Miles. Although expensive, atleast having 1 of them will dramatically change your gameplay for the better.

pmsupport - One Question on this topic. Will Panzer Dragons disappear forever once they've all cycled through and move on to the Apocalypse Riders? If so, Would it be possible to add the Dragons to the 200gem recruit system at a low turnover rate? The reason for asking is because I'd like to be sure that we all still had a chance, some how, to collect a Panzer Dragon.

Thanks.
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:33 am

Hi THR Kakashi, we haven't decided whether the Panzers will be cycled again or disappear. It's not that all the time-limited bonus map bosses will be put into the Sailor Mile Rewards one by one. Time-limited bonus map bosses are not supposed to be brought back. We made an exception and put Panzers in it because there had been too many players requesting for them. We have no plans to put other time-limited bonus map bosses in the Sailor Mile Rewards yet. Do you mean put the Panzer dragons into the 200 gem recruit system? Chances are slim to implement this but I will forward this suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby THR Kakashi » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:31 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi THR Kakashi, we haven't decided whether the Panzers will be cycled again or disappear. It's not that all the time-limited bonus map bosses will be put into the Sailor Mile Rewards one by one. Time-limited bonus map bosses are not supposed to be brought back. We made an exception and put Panzers in it because there had been too many players requesting for them. We have no plans to put other time-limited bonus map bosses in the Sailor Mile Rewards yet. Do you mean put the Panzer dragons into the 200 gem recruit system? Chances are slim to implement this but I will forward this suggestion.

Thanks for your quick response pmsupport. (Can I say "pms" for short, or nah..)

Adding the Panzer Dragons to the 200 gem recruit was a suggestion made for if and when the Panzers finally disappear. I thought as much for the other bonus map bosses but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask :)

Thanks again.
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi THR Kakashi, yes, you can call me pms for short. : )
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion