Explain the mechanics of the seel to me?

Explain the mechanics of the seel to me?

Postby I8apuss » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:34 pm

So I'm using a dual dragon queen team with a total hp of about 58k. One of my leaders gets seeled while my hp is 100%. So since you lose that leaders leader skill my hp goes down to around 24k but still at 100%. I get free spins and don't take on any damage whatsoever but when the seel is done my total available hp goes back up to the 58k but my actual hp stays at 24k. Is this by design or a glitch? If I don't take any damage during the seel shouldn't my hp stay at 100%? So not only are those cards unavailable for 3 or 4 spins but you ultimately lose hp too?
I8apuss

Re: Explain the mechanics of the seel to me?

Postby pmsupport » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi I8apuss, it's been confirmed that the skill is designed like this. Your max HP will be restored after the effect of the seal skill goes away but your actual HP will not.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Woody » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:07 pm

Welcome to a game where strategy is ephemeral ...
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby cardcore » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:39 pm

i still couldnt reach (will have probably reached it by the time of end of this gw with hayyel ) that part of the game however it seems already really unfair why playmage is forcing to make this game to be pay2win day by day i am losing my interest and will when i see the posts like this
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby admin » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:28 pm

I think what was meant here is that the seal attack is intended to reduce both your current HP and max HP. I guess the design can go either way, but this shouldn't be a huge surprise as majority of (role-playing) games I have played before also do not "heal" you after your maximum HP is restored after an negative affect expires.
admin
Site Admin

Postby I8apuss » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:33 pm

cardcore wrote:i still couldnt reach (will have probably reached it by the time of end of this gw with hayyel ) that part of the game however it seems already really unfair why playmage is forcing to make this game to be pay2win day by day i am losing my interest and will when i see the posts like this

I8apuss

Postby Benjamin » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:02 pm

i still couldnt reach (will have probably reached it by the time of end of this gw with hayyel ) that part of the game however it seems already really unfair why playmage is forcing to make this game to be pay2win day by day i am losing my interest and will when i see the posts like this

Sorry but you couldn't be more uninformed or incorrect.

- New raid boss cards are extremely powerful some of the best cards in the game and they CAN'T be obtained with money.
- You stating you couldn't reach that part of the game? Haven't you played any of the time limited maps? They are immediately available to play you don't need to "reach" them.

Also might need to mention to Arc your concern about paying because, unfortunately you won't be in a top 3 guild without doing so.
Benjamin

Postby cardcore » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Benjamin wrote:

Sorry but you couldn't be more uninformed or incorrect.

- New raid boss cards are extremely powerful some of the best cards in the game and they CAN'T be obtained with money.
- You stating you couldn't reach that part of the game? Haven't you played any of the time limited maps? They are immediately available to play you don't need to "reach" them.

Also might need to mention to Arc your concern about paying because, unfortunately you won't be in a top 3 guild without doing so.

1) that is not the point new cards do not change the situation which exists

2) i am not even close to beat limited maps so i have not tried it yet and i dont want to waste my energy points because i know i cant beat it yet and probably in future because even i8apuss having trouble while trying to beat it

3) guild war issue is not your business and irrelevant regarding this topic
cardcore

Postby I8apuss » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:21 pm

cardcore wrote:1) that is not the point new cards do not change the situation which exists

2) i am not even close to beat limited maps so i have not tried it yet and i dont want to waste my energy points because i know i cant beat it yet and probably in future because even i8apuss having trouble while trying to beat it

No problem beating it bro. I might have to use a rev pot or two but that's the nature of the game. You can be successful playing this game for free but you have to be very patient. In reality that is not how this game and every other game like this is designed. That's why it is a free download. So the way I see it you have two choices. 1. Don't spend money and be a casual player or 2. Throw down some money and build a deck that will allow you to contend.

Either way don't use my posts to bitch about the man holding you down. Start a new thread with your complaints. It makes it easier for the rest of this fine community to slam your ignorant arguments.
I8apuss

Postby cardcore » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:42 pm

I8apuss wrote:
cardcore wrote:1) that is not the point new cards do not change the situation which exists

No problem beating it bro. I might have to use a rev pot or two but that's the nature of the game. You can be successful playing this game for free but you have to be very patient. In reality that is not how this game and every other game like this is designed. That's why it is a free download. So the way I see it you have two choices. 1. Don't spend money and be a casual player or 2. Throw down some money and build a deck that will allow you to contend.

Either way don't use my posts to bitch about the man holding you down. Start a new thread with your complaints. It makes it easier for the rest of this fine community to slam your ignorant arguments.

it is not necessary to be impolite especially while i am trying to support you however it is okay i am not going to make this mistake again
cardcore

Return to Dragon Era Discussion