Something wrong with

Something wrong with

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:58 pm

I'm played diffcult and got the card in 6-8 runs. After that i played insane and no gold chest.... Until now i made more than 20 runs and i didn't saw one golden chest!!!!
I said ok this is not my day..... Lets play diffcult again to collect blue imps... 30 runs and no golden chest as well!!!!

WHATS GOING ON?????????

I know that some ppl get the card from insane but..... This is not normal to play so much runs in a row and not hit a single one golden chest....

What about u ppl? Is there anyone else facing the same problem?

Ps. Until i wrote that message two golden chest arrived on diffcult, but of course the are not imps....
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: Something wrong with

Postby Shebangs » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:13 pm

I've got all of the gold chests from all of the stages today. I know how you feel though. Sometimes I get nothing to fall.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby Browncoat » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:25 pm

yeah, it's everyone.
Browncoat

Postby admin » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:12 pm

The mechanism is based on a drop rate, and we use a complete random generator so there is any guarantees of within how many times before it really drop. For example, a 5% drop rate doesn't mean it will happen on the 20th or before the 20th turn, it can happen on the first and in some very unlucky cases on over 100+ tries. Having good luck before a bad luck run does not mean any thing is wrong or anything changed, but rather just a change in luck. Hope your luck will improves for the better soon.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Benjamin » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:45 am

NastyCloud,

I ONLY run Hell, hell gives the best drop rates for gold. It's about 15% for a gold chest and about 10% of the time the gold chest will contain the 7* card.
I'm not sure what the exact percentages are but considering I've run hell hundreds of times I feel fairly comfortable in my guess.

I do feel your frustration for those who aren't able to manage through hell and rely on only insane to get the 7* card. It would be different if the 7* card were as powerful as they were in apocalypse and panzer maps.

good luck
Benjamin

Postby NastyCloud » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Benjamin,

Thats correct. All ppl that i spoke with, they tell that hell have the best percentage for gold chests. Unfortunatelly my 160lvl its limit for hell stage.if there was no color limit i'll be able to pass it, but now i need more than 15 revives to complete it. Probably my cards are the problem and not my lvl. Any suggestion team will be helpful here.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Benjamin » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:48 am

Lvl 160

I'd say you have the ability to run hell using only 2-3 revives (assuming you have a dragon queen/king), i average 1 revive but that's with maxed skilled cards.

For example

Green - use an 8* Hayyel helper (preferrably skilled)
Dark - 2* Snake (preferrably skilled)
White - 4*/5* Pinochio
Blue - 5* Dragon
Red - 8* Anauel/ 8* Dragon

Leader 7 or 8* DQ/DK
Benjamin

Postby NastyCloud » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:28 pm

You right Benjamin,
I run 3 times hell and take the cards. After that insane was extremlly easy to take the cards too, and difficult imps are comming like candys. I dont know it if u finish hell unlock the rates, but still is strange fact or random as PM words.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Browncoat » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:42 am

Benjamin wrote:Lvl 160

I'd say you have the ability to run hell using only 2-3 revives (assuming you have a dragon queen/king), i average 1 revive but that's with maxed skilled cards.

For example

Green - use an 8* Hayyel helper (preferrably skilled)
Dark - 2* Snake (preferrably skilled)
White - 4*/5* Pinochio
Blue - 5* Dragon
Red - 8* Anauel/ 8* Dragon

Leader 7 or 8* DQ/DK

How is that enough HPs to survive long enough to get the skills to pop? Also, is there a place you hang out until you get all your chests?
Browncoat

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:49 pm

Stage 4 fairy is heating with 5000 hp damage each turn so its a good place to take the chests
Elite
NastyCloud

Return to Dragon Era Discussion