event card recruits

event card recruits

Postby Armand Star » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:14 pm

i saw the new clown card and i want to buy her. i'm not a big spender, so i don't buy often. since this is the first time i want to buy an event recruit, i think i should know the basics.

how often do the event cards change? i see the clown card is available for 2 months, is it always like this?
is there any way i can level up a card's skill?

and the most important question is, is there any way i can see the card's skills and stats before buying it? for example, Clown has a % damaging skill, i could really use one of those, but i only know her skill because a crewmate told me.
and what about the evolved forms? is there a way to check the stats or do i have to wait for a crewmate to put her as leader?
Armand Star

Re: event card recruits

Postby Shebangs » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Yes the event recruits last about 2 months. This one is good if you don't have an HP reducer. I wouldn't plan on skilling her up though as you won't find any cards to do it with.

I agree 100% with you comment about seeing the cards stats before you go and spend big money on it. That's just not right. But if you want to know this one it is 20% for 6 and 7 star then goes up to 35% for 8 star. 35 Command points and 35 Cooldown.

Honestly though if you have patience you could get Zeus in the guild shop for free which is what I did. I haven't spent money on recruits in a while.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby Browncoat » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:44 am

A year and I've never seen Zeus. Just sayin'.
Browncoat

Postby Shebangs » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Browncoat wrote:A year and I've never seen Zeus. Just sayin'.

Haha sorry about your luck buddy. I've seen him 3 times. Once when I first started and couldn't afford him and twice since then.

If you really need an hp reducer Getting the 6 star clown for 250 gems is actually worth it. I wouldn't spend 1000 gems to get the 8 star though. Just my opinion.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby Armand Star » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:22 pm

^but i would :P
i don't spend often, so when i do i like to get the whole deal, and i heard she gets dual attribute when 8*

anyway, back to the questions... i guess there's no way to check a card except when a crewmate has it, huh? well we always have the wikia. how long does it usually take for the wikia to put up the event cards?
...come to think of it, that's another suggestion. to tell us whether a card's evolved form gains dual attribute.
Armand Star

Postby Shebangs » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Yep. here you go:
http://dragonera.wikia.com/wiki/Monster ... 28_star%29

Looks to be dual element at 8 star

Goodluck bud
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 pm

I update the wiki as soon as I get the card's information. It can range from 1-6 days, all depends on the luck of the drops.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Armand Star » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:09 pm

alright thanks.
no hurry, just asking out of curiosity
Armand Star

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:42 pm

No problem
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel