Random seal or Random seals???? (solar beast habitat)

Re: Random seal or Random seals???? (solar beast habitat)

Postby Benjamin » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:25 pm

admin,

As mentioned my m previous reply. Lowering the CD to 20 will make this card completely broken for Guild Wars due to potential of one-hit OK the boss.

I agree, I'm glad you are mentioning how overpowered cards can break the game. That's probably the biggest problem right now, Kirin hits for 6.6 million with Gretel and dk/dq leaders. Even without Gretel this card was hitting over 4 million on Azrael. This game was once prepanzer players and post panzer players, now its preKirin players and postKirin players.

A team consisting of a fully skilled 4* blue imp (easy to obtain imo), two echidna/naga or two 4* blue imps, Kirin, and Nerida with Hayyel helper will easily reach round 30 for Kirins activate, an then deal 2.4 million damage to 4 million damage easily defeating GW boss.

This team will reach round 30 and only take 14 attacks from GW boss, why should I continue to buy cards or strengthen my team, I now have a team that will never lose.

I scored over 420K points in last Nerida war as I enjoyed the more difficult GW boss as I felt better players were rewarded.

Making this game too easy is a real concern for me.
Benjamin

Postby _0nyx_ » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:41 pm

Thank you so much Admin for taking my recommendation on lowering solar beast summoners initial cool down and relaying it to the designers. I hope that on solar beast summoners next go around ill have a team capable of reasonably farming hell to skill her up from a more reasonable start point.
_0nyx_

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:30 pm

I'm glad the game designers are doing "something," and I appreciate that. But the random nature of farming gold chests is the problem I have. I've been playing the game for just over a year, and my teams are relatively weak, just because I don't have a ton of money to spend on the game. Over the last few days, I've been trying to get the Imp, only on the Difficult map. I've literally played the map between 15-20 times, and I haven't hit that gold chest yet. I understand it's random, but that seems to defy the law of averages, and I admit it's pretty frustrating when there are other things I'd like to be doing with my in-game energy.

Overall, though, I do enjoy the game, and I think you guys are doing a pretty good job. I just wish the randomness was toned down just a bit...
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Browncoat » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:46 am

if playing a level 15 times to get a gold drop is what the developers want, fine, but can we at least adjust how quickly the chests drop? Autospinning the sea dragons for an hour to fill up the chest drop count is NOT FUN. If it's going to be 5 brown chests or whatever, fine, just get it done so we can play the level again.
Browncoat

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Browncoat wrote:if playing a level 15 times to get a gold drop is what the developers want, fine, but can we at least adjust how quickly the chests drop? Autospinning the sea dragons for an hour to fill up the chest drop count is NOT FUN. If it's going to be 5 brown chests or whatever, fine, just get it done so we can play the level again.

This is the one thing that should've been implemented a year ago and still hasnt been done. Max drop time to five minutes and the game becomes A LOT more dynamic and fun
Ragnarok72

Postby NastyCloud » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:01 am

Actually the hell stage is to easy with the correct team.
Eg. Hayyel 7*, nerida, red dragon 7*, dragon paladin 7*, dark pinno, hayyel 7 or 8* it is easy to beat hell. If you have skilled hayyels and extremly easy! (If not you might need one or two revives to active skills)
Not need panzer, kirin or anything else!
Same team for insane is close your eyes and play :)

Also the ration of golden chest on hell are high, so i personally play it two times and collect both times the 2 diff golden chests. Now have the 7 and 8 star card for the collection.
Not saying that it is a perfect card or it is worth spend time n money, but at lease you dont have to complain about it is hard to get it. Personally i dont think that i'm gonna use this card but still wanted to get it. It might be helpful in the future...

Although i have to agree with all pll that complaing about the skilling thouse carsd....basically all cards.... 90% is not enough for the efford to collect 6 cards with the same skill name.
And as i can undestand there is no safty mechanism of that 90%.
If you skill up eg 100 times with 6 cards the result it is not gonna be 90%. Its gonna be less than that. I try to evoke 25 times with 6 cards and i already lost the 6 of them. I'm currently at 80% at total. And i'm sure that it will getting down.

My oppinion it that to put a safty net like the draw 4* or better, that you ensure every 10 draws you have one 6* card.
In that situation you have to ensure that every 100 skilling with 6 cards and 90%, to ne sure that you gonna loose 10 skilling and succeed at the 90 of them.

It is worth time and money to collect all thouse cards, so as a reward of that effort i think that you sould make that safty net to ppl skilling up cards. I think that more playing after that will go for skilling up more cards, so more money for you, more fun fon us.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi all, thanks for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion