insane level revive

insane level revive

Postby bgd » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:13 pm

Now we have to pay 10 gems to get through insane, and now you sell useless cards for close to $100. Kirin was great, the devil of love, completely useless especially leader skill and cp, never met one person that uses her as a leader, as for the clown, seems a 6* zeus with 30% and much less cp is more valuable. I spent $1000's on what I have now, willingly, now you force me to spend gems for a rare chance for an imp, 10 gems for a bunny, great. You should be boycotted.
bgd

Re: insane level revive

Postby admin » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Hi bgd. Thanks for your feedback.

As mentioned in the other thread, the clown card isn't necessarily a replacement for cards like Zeus which may require much higher investment than 1000 Gems to obtain, but as a cheaper alternative, addition, or first card entry for those don't have a heavy HP reduce card.

As for the revive on insane. I just checked with both our design and testing team and they said with the right cards revival isn't required on the insane level.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:55 pm

admin wrote:
As for the revive on insane. I just checked with both our design and testing team and they said with the right cards revival isn't required on the insane level.

Full seal +brutal attacks is instant death

Tell me the Right cards (let me think fully skilled panzer and horsemen???)
ZOOT

Postby ferg » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:54 pm

You don't have to tell me the right card combo. However, I would like to know the total amount of CP the testers are allowed to use because I'm sure they are using 125 CP, the maximum the game allows.

If so, then testing insane with a CP amount that high is insane and not very fair, imo.
ferg

Postby admin » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:11 pm

They were actually using a team with 120 total CP, but it's possible there are more CP efficient teams can be formed. A player also shared his team setup in the other thread as well. As mentioned in the other thread, you need to gather fire power right before the Full Seal triggers and try to defeat the boss in one turn once all your skills are ready, and there are many card combinations that is capable of dealing massive damages that can help to achieve this.

To avoid having two separate thread on the same topic, I am locking up this thread. Please post all your reply in this one:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=15063
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion