brutal attacks

brutal attacks

Postby mattcha » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:38 pm

this is the biggest bunch of bs introduced to this game. every attack from the wave 6 imp is a brutal attack and the boss same thing. every single attack is a brutal how is this possible when a 1 attack timer followed by 18 k. playmage adds this stupid thing to the game yet disregards me about the fact that you should make dual element dragons should require 1 of each element to create. the things you guys are adding really takes away from the game. instead of adding to where the game slacked from the get go you make it so hard it's pointless. I see so many complaints now where as it used to be suggestions, how long do you think this game will continue when you disregard the people that are the reason your in business?
mattcha

Re: brutal attacks

Postby mistervista » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:06 am

Maybe they want this game to die because they don't care about it any more and want to work on new games only but haven't got the balls to admit it, so they just keep doing crap like this in the hope that everyone will just stop playing?
mistervista

Re: brutal attacks

Postby admin » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:29 pm

mattcha wrote:this is the biggest bunch of bs introduced to this game. every attack from the wave 6 imp is a brutal attack and the boss same thing. every single attack is a brutal how is this possible when a 1 attack timer followed by 18 k. playmage adds this stupid thing to the game yet disregards me about the fact that you should make dual element dragons should require 1 of each element to create. the things you guys are adding really takes away from the game. instead of adding to where the game slacked from the get go you make it so hard it's pointless. I see so many complaints now where as it used to be suggestions, how long do you think this game will continue when you disregard the people that are the reason your in business?

I will relay your feedback to our game designer. The brutal attack boss skill was introduced a while ago while the skill dungeons was added, and they boss skills as added to the special dungeons to keep them interesting and challenging. The skill itself can be survived with various possible cards, but not easily if in combination with full seal (see other thread viewtopic.php?f=36&t=15063&start=10). Locking this to avoid duplicate discussions.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion