Guild War Boss Frequency Poll

Guild War Boss Frequency Poll

3 weeks between start of each Guild War
16%
4 weeks between start of each Guild War
52%
4 weeks between start of new Guild War Bosses, then shift 3 weeks for the recycle
33%

Total votes : 64

Re: Guild War Boss Frequency Poll

Postby alkis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:21 am

Wendigo wrote:4 weeks with 2x rotation (I only get paid once a month)
In the middle of each rotation how about a suprise visit by a random expired GW boss letting people have a crack at getting those, especially newer players.

that would be nice ;)
c70f9n
alkis

Postby bigredneck » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:40 pm

I vote every 4 weeks. 2 wars in a month is more money than i want to spend
Friend code: a93ef9

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.
bigredneck

Postby dinc » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:49 pm

4 weeks is preferred
dinc

Postby THR Kakashi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:16 am

I vote 4 weeks in the first round, then 3 weeks revisited. 2x seeing the same GW Boss.

It's the only way that other Guilds who may not have a chance at getting in the Top 3 have at obtaining 2 of the same GW Boss to evolve to an 8*. It would be unfair to take that opportunity away from other players.

Thanks for including our input though, admin!

-Kak ^_\\
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Postby HugPug » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:49 am

The 4 week rotation initially followed by the 3 week rotation seems best. 10 months with the same GW cards is wayy too long to keep it interesting. The person who mentioned surprise bosses, perhaps from the past or new, had a great idea also. Perhaps adding in random events that players have to cooperate with their guild to win that do not function as normal GWs, rather side events, would add some pizzazz back to the game also.
HugPug

Postby Browncoat » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:28 am

I think it's safe to say that the folks voting for 3 weeks between events would, if they get voted down, prefer the 4/3 option as a consolation prize over the straight 4 weeks that is winning in the poll now.

In other words, people that want straight 4 weeks between events is in the minority, despite what the poll shows.
Browncoat

Postby jurgewil » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:07 am

( to brownnose ) - is not all options , when considered as a single option, in minority when compared to the other two combined ... ?
jurgewil

Postby Browncoat » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:43 pm

jurgewil wrote:( to brownnose ) - is not all options , when considered as a single option, in minority when compared to the other two combined ... ?

Brownnose? Grow up. Anyway, if folks are pushing for 3 weeks, it's logical to assume they would prefer the 4/3 option over the 4 week option. Likewise, if someone is pushing for the 4 week option, it is logical they would prefer the 4/3 option over the 3 week option. So, to answer your question: no - you can't just combine any two options, there has to be some amount of logic involved.
Browncoat

Postby Armand Star » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:18 pm

i'm the one who suggested the poll. since the staff hasnt made a decision, i thought some feedback from the players would help.
with the poll, we could see what the majority of the playerbase wanted. or at least that's what i had in mind.

the purpose of this poll is to get feedback. i understand why players want 3 weeks, and i also understand why other players want 4 weeks. so i thought the right thing to do was to go with the option that had more supporters, hence the poll

besides, whatever option wins, we can always give feedback.
whether is 3 or 4 weeks, let's wait until we've had 2 or 3 wars, then give feedback (did you like the frequency or not) or suggest something new
Armand Star

Postby Tasov » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:30 pm

I vote for four weeks it seems to me that DE counts the weeks by the beginning of a war and then starts the next one on the "three week" rotation
Tasov

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion