Guild War Boss Frequency Poll

Guild War Boss Frequency Poll

3 weeks between start of each Guild War
16%
4 weeks between start of each Guild War
52%
4 weeks between start of new Guild War Bosses, then shift 3 weeks for the recycle
33%

Total votes : 64

Re: Guild War Boss Frequency Poll

Postby _0nyx_ » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:54 pm

I voted for 3weeks because I want content more often and would definitely have my second vote on 4weeks then 3weeks. However What I really wanted the most was # or 4 weeks either one I don't care, and instead drop the whole second rotation of guild war bosses. Sure Ill only be able to get the 7* copies of the guild wars cards and if I have to be somewhere or doing something urgent during a guild war I may miss one or 2 bosses. That just makes them more exclusive and feel special, Only guild war boss I have is Rhoswen 7*. I can tell you waiting on bosses to run a second time to me is just boring and nullifies the point of top10 members in top3 guilds efforts to be the only ones who get an *8guild war card. I feel they should have been special to whomever those top 30players are. The 8* versions aren't even necessary anyways and sure a second 7* copy is also a nice viable thing to have, but its not necessary and I would rather see more new content and have a bigger variety of cards than see the same old ones again for several months.
_0nyx_

Postby cardcore » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:59 am

game started to occupy my life i need more time otherwise sometimes i had to leave game due to this i want less frequent guildwars
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby admin » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:53 am

It looks like about half of players prefer 4 week schedule and mass majority prefer 4 weeks between new guild war bosses, so we are switching to a 4 week schedule for now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Skitter » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:41 pm

So next GW WAR falls on May 9th, right?
Skitter

Postby pmsupport » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:49 am

Hi Skitter, the next guild war will start on May 16th and the enrollment will start on May 9th.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion