Technical question for pmsupport

Technical question for pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:51 am

I know i'm digging issues that may not have to, but still i have same questions in my mind. I dont want to know details but a YES or a NO can clear my mind a bit. If you can't answer some of them thats ok too.

Gold chest questions:
1. Is the gold chest dropping relevant with the team are u gonna use or it is the same for no matter team u have?

2. According to previous question. The helper leader is relevant also?

3. Does it matter if u use the leader helper for first time that day (n take the 10pal points) or not?

4. Does it matter what kind of color leader u have. Eg you have more percentage of gold chest if using a red leader on green stage?

5. Is there any pattern to ppl trying to take a chest? Eg. Every hours only 10 ppl gonna have the specific gold chest. After 10 persons all the others gonna take the other gold chest (the most common one gold chest)

6. As i can understand during farming there was a pattern to gold chest for spedific stages. Eg. 4 runs no gold chest, 1 run gold chest, 7 runs no gold chest ect ect. Is that correct on an illusion on my mind?

7. The gold chest deppending of the time u push the "spin" button on time or not?

Matching symbols:
1. Similar to q6.... I saw that when i push single press at spin i have less percentage of matching. If i put it on autospin the matching inscreases. Its true or not?

Account:
1. All the accounts have the same percentage of luck each day or there is a petern of luck ramdomly (or not) through players. Eg. Chests, energy pots on shop ect ect... Eg some days trying to fulfill clearing some stage and it is done in no time. Other days i might trying the same stage all day with no result.

2. Do u have a system on stages and drop rates that unlock or lock the '100% complete' of a stage?

3. When you put as a bonus eg like now 15 days 1,5x drop rate at light stages..... It is my idea that the percentage of gold chests on thouse bonus are lower than the every day drop rate rotation?

I know that most of the ppl dont mind that details but i want to know them if it is possible. As i said before dont wanna know details a small answer on each with yes/no/i can't tell you that ect will be perfect.
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: Technical question for pmsupport

Postby pmsupport » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:16 am

Hi NastyCloud, here are the answers:

Gold chest questions:
1. Is the gold chest dropping relevant with the team are u gonna use or it is the same for no matter team u have?
No, the dropping is not relevant with the team formation (leader, members, helper).

2. According to previous question. The helper leader is relevant also?
No, the helper leader is not relevant.

3. Does it matter if u use the leader helper for first time that day (n take the 10pal points) or not?
No, it doesn't matter if it's the first time or the hundredth time.

4. Does it matter what kind of color leader u have. Eg you have more percentage of gold chest if using a red leader on green stage?
No, the color doesn't matter, either.

5. Is there any pattern to ppl trying to take a chest? Eg. Every hours only 10 ppl gonna have the specific gold chest. After 10 persons all the others gonna take the other gold chest (the most common one gold chest)
No, there isn't any pattern.

6. As i can understand during farming there was a pattern to gold chest for spedific stages. Eg. 4 runs no gold chest, 1 run gold chest, 7 runs no gold chest ect ect. Is that correct on an illusion on my mind?
No, it's not correct as there is no pattern.

7. The gold chest deppending of the time u push the "spin" button on time or not?
No. The time of pushing the "Spin" button is not relevant.

Matching symbols:
1. Similar to q6.... I saw that when i push single press at spin i have less percentage of matching. If i put it on autospin the matching inscreases. Its true or not?
No, the time of pushing the "Spin" button is not relevant to the symbol matching, either.

Account:
1. All the accounts have the same percentage of luck each day or there is a petern of luck ramdomly (or not) through players. Eg. Chests, energy pots on shop ect ect... Eg some days trying to fulfill clearing some stage and it is done in no time. Other days i might trying the same stage all day with no result.
Yes, all the accounts have the same percentage of luck. Nothing of the account can affect the drop rate, appear rate or matching rate, etc.

2. Do u have a system on stages and drop rates that unlock or lock the '100% complete' of a stage?
No, no such system exists in our game.

3. When you put as a bonus eg like now 15 days 1,5x drop rate at light stages..... It is my idea that the percentage of gold chests on thouse bonus are lower than the every day drop rate rotation?
No, the drop rates of gold chests are the same as before. The drop rates don't change, only the cap of the chests you can get increases.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:06 am

Thanks for the quick response pm.

No further questions on that area from me. If someone else have one, feel free :)
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Jorge » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:20 pm

It was pretty much clear to me that there were no patters related to your team or inter-battle patterns, however there are still one thing I am not absolutely sure about: Does you current number of chests have an impact on the chest drop chance within the same map? Or is the chest drop rate (brown and gold) fixed at a certain value and stays the same until you hit the maximum amount of chests? I believe it's unaffected but I'm not absolutely sure.

No. The time of pushing the "Spin" button is not relevant.

It will still affect the following turn's spin, won't it? The time you hit the spin button will determine the time the turn finishes and, subsequently, I guess it would determine the time when the rng function is called to generate the following's turn reel symbols. It isn't relevant though.
Jorge

Postby pmsupport » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi Jorge, the current number of chests doesn't have an impact on the chest drop chance within the same map. The chest drop rate (brown and gold) is fixed at a certain value and stays the same until you hit the maximum amount of chests. The time you hit the spin button will determine the time the turn finishes and the time the rng system works to give out the symbols, but it doesn't have any influence on the chest drop rates.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby cardcore » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:37 am

there is something i want to tell in this situation

related to my experiences i withnessed that whenever i cant get the gold chest in lower stages between 1-30 , i get at least 1 gold chest at my 2nd try at that stages but this frequency is reducing following harder stages

Moreover when i try to get gold chest in harder stages which are more than 30th stage and if i cant get chest , i mostly had great chance to get gold chests at my following tryings at the stages that are easier or jewel see ones

i always think there is a system and game decides we deserved gold chest after all this fails

and another point at the jewel see maps. if any chest is not appear during spinning for a long time it always gives you a gold chest

all that things i have mentioned happend soooooo many times so i have developed this belief
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby NastyCloud » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Totally agree with you cardcore!
Every time when a stage spining and soining waiting the last chest or something always at the end gives the golden chest.

From one point i dont have any reason to not believe pm, but from the other hand, i still saw a petern to the chests.
Eg. I was playing hell and diff to collect imps.
On difficult i play one day spend more than 10 revives at lvl 163, so more than 5 runs per energy, and EVERY time have:
1. 6 bronze chests
2. 5 bronze 1 golden blue fairy
3. 3 bronze, 3 golden blue fairy

After approx 30 runs i get only one time 1 imp and 5 bronze

Sorry pm but it doesn't like random to me everytime 3 gold chests and all of the, blue fairyzps and never an imp.

Also about hell stage pattern

1. 5 bronze 1 gold imp
2. 1 bronze 5 gold imps
3. 4 bronze 2 gold fairy summoner
4. 4 bronze 2 gold (one of each kind)
5. 6 bronze

they are so specific combinations that aren't seems to be random and happening all the time.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi cardcore and NastyCloud, it's been confirmed again that there isn't any pattern or "gold chest dropping qualification". The chest drops are randomly decided by the server according to the drop rates of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th chests until hitting the max chest number of this stage.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion