New guildwarboss Mr shepherd (your opinion)

Re: New guildwarboss Mr shepherd (your opinion)

Postby ferg » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:53 am

I, for one, don't like the seals. They are cheap ways to make you buy gems in order to get the required score for the card. I never had a problem hitting the mark until this happened. I could hit the boss once and get random sealed everytime. If not sealed, then brutal hit.

I couldn't tell you the last time I had a less than 300 score against the boss but I can tell you that I'll never hit that low ever again. Mainly because I quit.

The way it's been going with these stupid seals, it was only a matter of time. Told myself when the seals get thrown into guild war(and I knew they would because its an easy way to change the difficulty and make us pay more) I was retiring. I'm not the only one, my friend list was getting full of people not being on in days.
ferg

Postby pmsupport » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi NastyCloud and ferg, thanks for your feedback about the seals.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Benjamin » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:44 am

Maybe I'm in the minority but I loved the seals, challenging but not too difficult made you think for awhile.
My hard work max skill leveling my cards has paid off as this boss was nothing but a breeze.
Benjamin

Postby BlueGill » Tue May 05, 2015 4:02 pm

I thought shepherd boss was challenging, it was a war that required a lot of revives for me, so my suggestion to PM is to make revives more readily available in guild shops I've been in 2-3 wars where I would of spent MORE money on gems only to change my mind because I ran out of revives & shop never had any throughout war & a month after. Money making is your game (PM) all i ask is to give more bang for those precious gems so we can enjoy ours!
BlueGill

Postby pmsupport » Tue May 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi BlueGill, thanks for the feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion