New guildwarboss Mr shepherd (your opinion)

Re: New guildwarboss Mr shepherd (your opinion)

Postby Tasov » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:39 pm

A great idea would be the next raid boss cards to have such skills as to counter the ones introduced
Tasov

Postby ZOOT » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Tasov wrote:A great idea would be the next raid boss cards to have such skills as to counter the ones introduced

Thats not going to work most skills workon round 15+

This boss use it on round3 no card has a 3cd or less
ZOOT

Postby gggg » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:09 pm

Yes random seal last for 7 spins not 5 is this going to change or stay at 7.
gggg

Postby mamajami » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:24 pm

The fact that you say that he does not attack while the seal is active is a crock. I have died twice while the seal is on. Which is a bunch of crap.
mamajami

Postby Niobiumstar » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Seriously, i'm level 130 and ive only gotten two hundred points after two tries.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Postby admin » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:01 pm

It looks like the Random Seal duration was to 7 rounds instead of 5 for this boss. I have went ahead and lowered it to 5 rounds for this boss, since it has been very difficult when people's leader card get chosen.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tasov » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Lower timer would be part of the next set of raid boss new skill to the new introduced skills
Tasov

Postby gggg » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Thanks 5 spins now gives you a chance
gggg

Postby ZOOT » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:08 pm

admin wrote:It looks like the Random Seal duration was to 7 rounds instead of 5 for this boss. I have went ahead and lowered it to 5 rounds for this boss, since it has been very difficult when people's leader card get chosen.

Thnx now peopke get better chance
ZOOT

Postby Browncoat » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:39 am

I think the idea is not necessarily to be able to survive every time, but to reduce the number of times you get a great score. I have to say, with the CD timer on him, he's easier than the dragon king/queens without the seal. The brutal attacks seems to come later (only been hit with it once). Sometimes, for me at least, the seal hits 3 non-critical cards, and I can beat him. Sometimes it hits one leader and I can limp along and get a pretty good score. Other times, it hits both leaders and I'm toast. Overall, I'm doing ok.

Now, those using healer / marionette combo means you basically HAVE to have both leaders working or your screwed. That means that there is no limping along and getting a good score if one of your leaders gets sealed. That's just under a 50% chance of getting knocked out immediately. Maybe for this boss, the healer marionette combo is not the way to go. Try maximizing your attack, with leaders that add hps/attack as best as you can. Do you have dragons? Try borrowing someone's Hayyel or something. Maybe use Karen if you have her.
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion