New guildwarboss Mr shepherd (your opinion)

New guildwarboss Mr shepherd (your opinion)

Postby ZOOT » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Tell me what you think about this boss level?
ZOOT

Re: New guildwarboss Mr shepherd (your opinion)

Postby HernHunter » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:20 pm

I am not sure but think it might "seal" my quit from this game ....
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby ZOOT » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Seal is so evil in this Gw
ZOOT

Postby ferg » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:24 pm

HernHunter wrote:I am not sure but think it might "seal" my quit from this game ....

Wonderful play on words and accurate too.
ferg

Postby HernHunter » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Well not only seals, but i was kicked on his 3dr or 4th attack with "bruttal attacks" each of them was 41k dmg.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby admin » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi folks. I have couple notes from the design team regarding them:

- The Random Seal skill is used only once through the battle. While the 5-round seal may seem rather difficult, it's actually a 2-round seal as the boss uses seal it doesn't attack and defers both damage attack increase as the double attack start.
- There are two HP ranges where the boss trigger the Brutal Attack skill, each once. Both occasions can be avoided.

The new set of Guild War bosses are designed to be slightly harder than the previous set, but still manageable when working around their skills. With that noted, we will be gathering everyone's opinion on this thread and sharing the feedback with the design team when they are back in the office next week.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:31 pm

admin wrote:Hi folks. I have couple notes from the design team regarding them:

- The Random Seal skill is used only once through the battle. While the 5-round seal may seem rather difficult, it's actually a 2-round seal as the boss uses seal it doesn't attack and defers both damage attack increase as the double attack start.
- There are two HP ranges where the boss trigger the Brutal Attack skill, each once. Both occasions can be avoided.

The new set of Guild War bosses are designed to be slightly harder than the previous set, but still manageable when working around their skills. With that noted, we will be gathering everyone's opinion on this thread and sharing the feedback with the design team when they are back in the office next week.

Thnx for the Info!
ZOOT

Postby Browncoat » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:38 pm

I beat him first try, but I was tipped off by guild mates about the seal and attacks. I used a strategy of "don't let him hit me" as much as I could (naga, blue imp, nerida, warrior queen). He never brutal attacked.

If he had sealed different cards, I would have been toast. It's definitely harder, but manageable with a little luck and a good team.
Browncoat

Postby Monkey d Dragon » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:40 pm

It's still ridiculous as it doesn't seem random more so targeting set skills, and it's total bs as yes it attacks whIle he seals your cards my healer n revive cards especially.
Last edited by Monkey d Dragon on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monkey d Dragon

Postby Tasov » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:49 pm

So introduce these skills against our team but can't introduce cards that will have ability to counter them on some measure… really on the fence with this game
Tasov

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion