New guildwarboss Mr shepherd (your opinion)

Re: New guildwarboss Mr shepherd (your opinion)

Postby admin » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:54 pm

Monkey d Dragon wrote:It's still ridiculous as it doesn't seem random more so targeting set skills.

They are random and not targeted.

Tasov wrote:So introduce these skills against our team but can't introduce cards that will have ability to counter them on some measure… really on the fence with this game

Thanks for the feedback. This would be a good suggestion to add new skill types that can help counter boss skills for the next game expansion.
admin
Site Admin

Postby LIQUID » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Is the seal only supposed to last 5 spins? When I get hit with it, it last for 7 spins.
LIQUID

Postby ferg » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Me too.
ferg

Postby DonnaNoble » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:22 pm

It sucks for players who are not that strong - I did much better against the old GW boss than I do this new one. So now I will earn even LESS GP and thusly slow my progress on this game even more. :(
DonnaNoble

Postby ZOOT » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:23 pm

Dear Playmage.

The Seal on round 3 is a killer for low level players because
It seals the leader a healer and the survivor like hell marionet!!
ZOOT

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Yeah, my team is not crazy-superpowered. In previous guild wars, I've typically received around 12k to 14k GP, mostly because I just keep doing it every three hours. So I don't have any former guild bosses or anything. I've fought this guild boss three times, and all three times, he's sealed my Hell Marionette. ALL THREE TIMES. And with my luck, the one time he won't seal my Marionette, he'll probably seal my healer. So random or not, it's still not nearly as fun as the old bosses. Why did you have to make him seal half the team? Two out of my three battles, he sealed literally my three best/most important cards.

I've never beaten a guild boss, and it sort of looks like I won't any time soon.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Browncoat » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:37 pm

so this time on round 3 i did not get hit with a seal.

not sure why, but it seems you can avoid it somehow.
Browncoat

Postby Armand Star » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:52 pm

what do you think about having the seals not work on leader skills?

many of us depend on Death Guard and healing
Armand Star

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Armand Star wrote:what do you think about having the seals not work on leader skills?

many of us depend on Death Guard and healing

Personally, I think this is a great idea. I would find seals an interesting (and much less infuriating) game mechanic if they only prevented attack and activated abilities, but not the static leader skills.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Maleficent » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:18 pm

These new tactics are targeting high level players, when you are not, you dont stand a chance against them .l really do not like the dog idea, how about more panzers, dragon kings/queens, or even something more in keeping with the game themelike gryphons, centaurs,minotaurs or at least in the dragon era theme. I play with 3 accounts, 161,151 and a 51. Ok, l can get through this boss with the two higher level accounts, but my 51 lvl acct got only 151 points in first attempt.Please think with your head instead of bottom line. It is an expensive game to really compete in. Thank you.
Maleficent

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion