"Random (!) Seal"

"Random (!) Seal"

Postby cardcore » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:25 am

Until now i didn't want to open a topic but i am pretty sure right now like most of you probably.

As you know guild boss attacks include "Random (!) Seal" and it simply deactivates some of our cards and it implies that seals happening randomly.

However , i had approximately 15 turns and it seems they seal attacks aim my leader or leaders all the time on purpose (deliberately)

This obviously became more than luck becuse its been 15 turns and it still aims my leaders and it ruins everything because after seals effect disappear my hp reduces 1/4 of it therefore i had to use revives.

Although this seals i am okay 1 - 2 revives is not a big deal for me 1 seal attack until killing boss can be tolerated for me (still worse than 0 revive consumption) i can live with this but playmage please be honest about what you are doing

i want to write down some possible responses as i dont want you to waste your energy i get used to this pressure in this forum ..

yes i know i can leave the game if i dont like how it works

yes i know playmage doing everything great i cant complain anything i have to accept what they do

now those who are going to write this sentences or similar ones can leave here in peace ^_^
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Re: "Random (!) Seal"

Postby Armand Star » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:26 am

as a Death Guard player, i lose if my marionette gets sealed <.<

and indeed she has been sealed a few times, but there were times neither of my leaders were sealed (my leader, and crewmate assist), and only the middle cards got sealed, so in the end it is random.
now, whether they have a preference for sealing leaders, i'd have to play more but from what i seen so far, leaders don't have a particularly higher % of being sealed
Armand Star

Postby thievingsquirrel » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:49 pm

I've actually done boss 20 times now and it has only sealed a leader (or both), 4 of those times.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi cardcore, it's been confirmed that the random seal is totally random and the leader and helper do not have a high rate to be sealed.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby iuwan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:48 pm

Sorry but i don't believe in random seal. I'm playing every 3 hours and with one exception I'm using the same team. And every time i got sealed it's the same 3 card. My two leaders and my fire dragon.
iuwan

Postby admin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:54 pm

iuwan wrote:Sorry but i don't believe in random seal. I'm playing every 3 hours and with one exception I'm using the same team. And every time i got sealed it's the same 3 card. My two leaders and my fire dragon.

That's pretty rare statistic if you already played 30+ times and it sealed the same 3 cards. Our own test and other players have already shown it's random, so you may want to start saving screen shots then email them to us at support@playmage.com

ps. please don't post the same reply to two different threads
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion