gem rewards

gem rewards

Postby captaintripps » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:15 am

It would be GREAT if we could be rewarded with gems for completing an entire chapter. I'm grateful for the 10 gems for every set of missions I complete but it seems natural to me that there would be another small gem reward (25 :D would be great but i would be happy even with another 10 gems) for completing entire chapters. Naturally i would prefer this reward to be retroactive but that might be asking for too much :D. Throw us completionists a bone by giving us a small reward for all our efforts and time spent on this game.
captaintripps

Re: gem rewards

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi captaintripps, thanks for the suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: gem rewards

Postby THR Kakashi » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:57 am

captaintripps wrote:It would be GREAT if we could be rewarded with gems for completing an entire chapter. I'm grateful for the 10 gems for every set of missions I complete but it seems natural to me that there would be another small gem reward (25 :D would be great but i would be happy even with another 10 gems) for completing entire chapters. Naturally i would prefer this reward to be retroactive but that might be asking for too much :D. Throw us completionists a bone by giving us a small reward for all our efforts and time spent on this game.

+1
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Return to Dragon Era Discussion