not buy the gold chest rate...

Re: not buy the gold chest rate...

Postby Browncoat » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:33 pm

75 minutes of autospinning and counting - 1 brown chest so far.

Trying hard to finish skilling up Hayyel. Wow.
Browncoat

Postby NastyCloud » Tue May 05, 2015 2:45 am

How many times should i play hell stage to get the last golden chest? I'm playing the stage every day from day 1 and still getting every time from 1 to 3 red imps? Did u forgot to put the last chest in?
This is a joke u know. The drop rate of last gold chest is like 0,000001 %

From a point and after it is not a joke playing all day the same stage with no effort. Put a [moderated] mechanism that ensure after X times of stage u get the chest.

What is your point here? To finish all energy and revives stocks of players to push them buy some? Really dont understand your idea behind that drop rate.....
Ppl quiting the game and play only war to interact with other players only. Take some statistics and do a bit of a reashers about complains. At least ppl give money to devs, so a good feedback it is not so bad.

I'm not saying to make hell stage easyer to play. Make it harder if u want but at least give a fair rate to ppl.

Some ppl complain about rates, some about % of skill, some for other issues. as i can understand u have a lot of complains about the algorithm making the rates on a lot of things on game. Try to make it better or give a breath to ppl giving a piece of bread. Does have to be the rate of hell below 1%.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Tue May 05, 2015 3:30 am

Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the feedback. The chests have a rate to drop because random is the feature of this type of games. You may not have luck here but you may be very good luck elsewhere. The drop rate of gold chests in the hell stage is not below 1%. All the complaints and feedback have been and will continue to be taken into consideration.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Tue May 05, 2015 7:00 am

Thanks pm.

I know that sometimes we are pain in the ass with all of the complains but it is a joke to play the same stage over and over and over (put some more over) again justto take a chest....
In some point and after maybe the random luck should be locked on and take the chest after eg 50 attemps
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Wendigo » Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 am

NastyCloud wrote:Thanks pm.

I know that sometimes we are pain in the ass with all of the complains but it is a joke to play the same stage over and over and over (put some more over) again justto take a chest....
In some point and after maybe the random luck should be locked on and take the chest after eg 50 attemps

PM would need a way to justify the added cost of coding to track the number of attempts of every player. Still if it were done the random attribute could be retained by simply increasing the drop rate slightly each time a player runs the map again...say start at 1% then add 0.5% per run putting someone at 25% around 50 runs and so on. Players knowing they have increasing odds will in courage them to try more and perhaps increase spending as a result.
There would need to be a rate cap at some point (25%??) to keep people from reaching the point of always getting the gold.
Wendigo

Postby pmsupport » Tue May 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi NastyCloud & Wendigo, thanks for your suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion