not buy the gold chest rate...

not buy the gold chest rate...

Postby GLH-1980s » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:53 pm

I am nearing the 100 mark for e-pot s (the revives spent were on me until I learn the stages well enough, with the exception of HELL) on the Forest Habitat map and only acquiring 6 imps in total. This is beyond ridiculous! Plan and simple, beyond ridiculous. I believed for the longest time that I was just not having luck on stages before this map. But I am no longer buying that I have that bad of luck. I am trying to skill the 5* imp as I did not acquire Hayyal due to not being able to play his last war due to personal issues that arose. So is it worth it for all the time I spent mining the mines to get GP to get the e-pots? No. Was it worth the money I spent to buy e-pots when they were not around for this map? No. Is it worth trying to mine to skill up a card? Maybe, but not at the rate I am experiencing. I have seen many post about the drop rate of gold chests before and thought hey it would be fun if it was easy. I no longer can take PM side on this subject after what I am going thru. This is a game and so it should be fun not frustrating to the point where I am questioning whether or not this is being done intentionally. Enough is enough. If you have to readjust the rate for better odds then do it. I have seen many people leave the game because they are tired of things like this.
A response would be appreciated as long as it is genuine and in some way showing true sympathy for the folks that support the game you and your team have created for use to use for what ever reason we may. I am not looking for anything free, but I am looking to not feel duped anymore. Thank you, GoD of Prometheus guild.
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Re: not buy the gold chest rate...

Postby pmsupport » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi GLH-1980s, thanks for your feedback. Are you referring to the difficult stage as you mentioned in another post? Did you run the difficult stages of the previous bonus map often before? How frequent did you receive the 4th item in the difficult stage in the previous bonus maps?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby GLH-1980s » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:19 am

I am running insane. I have been running insane and I messed up when I wrote difficult. I a sorry for say difficult because not that might be causing confusion. I did really well with the insane on solar habitat and my Rhoswen was able to get skills twice and still have a handful of the imps from that stage. I believe solar habitat was a lot more giving on the 5* imps. But I play Forest before work, on lunch, and after work until I go to sleep for the night and when I do get a gold chest which is very few and far between its the fairy no imps at all. I have played that lvl (insane) constantly with what feels like no luck. I will see if some of the other guildmates will comment on this topic as they seem to be having the same troubles.
GLH-1980s

Postby mistervista » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:48 am

Same here, I am not getting any gold chests at all. I'm not even seeing any single ones on the reels!
mistervista

Postby GLH-1980s » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:59 am

And PM I (fecal matter) you not since this bonus map has been up its 98% all I have played. I even neglected to mine on weekend, skipped daily bonus maps, and only battle GW boss when I could. I have played this map non stop on one night (pulled an all nighter) on a work night and I am not seeing enough gold chest to justify the amount of played battle for this map. I have over played this map up until now and feel there are restraints on the drop rate.
GLH-1980s

Postby gggg » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:07 am

I have been playing hell and have now fully leveled up hayyel the gold chest do fall. Also great for leveling up I find hell the best to get gold chests keep trying you will get reward for effort.
gggg

Postby GLH-1980s » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:08 am

I am not running Hell. I used up all my revives and completed all card for the lvl. I am running insane. So is what you all are trying to tell me is I have to run Hell and lvl 4*s just to get to skill my 5* imp? Really? That the answer spend money on revives as the answer?
GLH-1980s

Postby jurgewil » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:22 am

have to agree with gggg here
dont be afraid to get acquainted to hell. -- good things will be awarded to you
jurgewil

Postby Browncoat » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:55 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the gold chest drop rate is LOW, but I don't care. Keep the drop rate relative to the brown chests the same if you want - JUST DROP THE CHESTS. I cannot tell you how many times I've auto-spun levels for hours and hours just to get the full 5 chests. Three times this week my phone battery died in the process and I had to charge and start over. If it's going to be all brown chests, fine, just get it done.
Browncoat

Postby pmsupport » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi GLH-1980s, I have confirmed with the designers again and the developers and the drop rates of the current bonus map are the same as the previous bonus map.

Hi Browncoat, thanks for the feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion