Re: guild shop level 9?

Postby jurgewil » Wed May 06, 2015 6:11 am

-- which economy is fairly broken ? --
jurgewil

Postby mistervista » Wed May 06, 2015 6:44 am

admin wrote:
mistervista wrote:
admin wrote:We will be adding guild/shop/lab levels to the game soon, probably will happen this week. Stay tuned!

That's good but what we need is a vast increase in the experience awarded from stages like King Solomons mines and other maps. When you need almost 2 billion to level up, a paltry 1300 even for the insane map is just ridiculously low. We've been on level 38 for several months now and aren't even a third of the way. Taking a year or more to level up is totally boring and frustrating.

Each guild/shop level is intended to take longer than previous ones to allow weaker/newer guilds to get to reasonable level as they can complete to level 6/7 sooner, as well as make sure we don't reach the same situation with the top 3 guilds again in just a few months of time. The economy is already fairly broken right now where coins is too easy to come by for anyone willing to farm the weekend bonus maps, so increasing coin drop isn't likely to happen.

I never mentioned the coin drop. What I said was we need more experience points.
mistervista

Postby admin » Wed May 06, 2015 7:26 am

mistervista wrote:
I never mentioned the coin drop. What I said was we need more experience points.

How would higher experience reward make your guild/shop level increase faster, assuming that is what you meant as this thread is about guild/shop levels.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mistervista » Wed May 06, 2015 9:14 am

admin wrote:
mistervista wrote:

How would higher experience reward make your guild/shop level increase faster, assuming that is what you meant as this thread is about guild/shop levels.

Oh yes, wrong end of the stick, sorry.

In that case then we need more coin reward or the levelling to be lowered considerably. As I said before 2 BILLION to level up is just ridiculous. Even more so as levelling up to 39 won't even let us upgrade either the shop or the lab, assuming we ever get there. We will probably all stop playing before that happens at this rate.
mistervista

Postby cardcore » Wed May 06, 2015 9:31 am

well there is no trade or selling/buying between players system in this game so what economy are we talking about ?

by the way we are really appriciated with the news of building upgrades thanks a lot playmage ^_^
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby Skitter » Wed May 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Mistervista, how much donations does your guild get every weekend? Over 200 million?
Skitter

Postby mistervista » Wed May 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Skitter wrote:Mistervista, how much donations does your guild get every weekend? Over 200 million?

No, we only have 17 members and only manage 70 or 80 million per week because some are always busy with real life. I played solidly all weekend and could only get 24 million myself and that was doing insane mines. Recruiting is impossible now because most high level, long term players are getting disillusioned and quitting the game and new players wouldn't be able to help high level guilds like ours anyway.
mistervista

Postby digitalwei » Wed May 06, 2015 11:11 pm

admin wrote:We will be adding guild/shop/lab levels to the game soon, probably will happen this week. Stay tuned!

Nice, thanks!!

Any hints on what the increased shop level will do for us?
digitalwei

Postby pmsupport » Thu May 07, 2015 12:18 am

Hi digitalwei, 6 star cards' drop rate will be increased, several more high rarity cards will have chances to drop and the drop rates of some lower rarity cards will be decreased.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby digitalwei » Thu May 07, 2015 12:38 am

Sounds just about right, thanks pm ;-)
digitalwei

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion