PMS - Please Consider This.

PMS - Please Consider This.

Postby THR Kakashi » Sat May 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi PMS

I'm a Proud Guild Leader (As I'm currently advertising) and want nothing but the best for my Guild. To keep spirits high and everyone active and entertained, I've introduced An internal Guild incentive which requires one to Donate, Converse and Advertise/Recruit people to our guild. In exchange, I deposit Gems to their DE accounts.

The way I do this, is a little time consuming, but still gets the job done. However.. I thought I'd put the question forward and ask if it is possible to add an extra tab for 'Guild Leaders Only' to be able to transfer or Gift some of their gems to their Guild members.

A brighter note for The DE Team would be:
-High volumes of cash flow coming through (Due to highly competitive Guilds wanting all their members to have a piece of the action!)
-Gives lower leveled newbies the chance to earn their stripes and some extra bonuses too!
-Keeps the game interesting and more competitive than before!

Basically, it gives the Guild Leader an option to reward their teammates in the most outstanding way and gives The Dragon Era gods treasures from the deepest abysses!

Really, we will be the ones to foot the bill. It's only up to you to decide :)

..If you disagree, a simple "No" will be fine..

Thanks in advance!
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Re: PMS - Please Consider This.

Postby pmsupport » Mon May 04, 2015 1:12 am

Hi THR Kakashi, it may not be implemented. Plus, if this tab is added, maybe most the players will only join the guild with a spender leader.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby THR Kakashi » Mon May 04, 2015 7:04 am

Most requirements from Top Guilds are for the whole team to spend. Whether a person decides to join a guild that has a Leader that spends is completely up to them. However, it would be up to the Guild Leader to Decide whether they spend their own money on their teammates or not.

Would it help if we had feedback from others? I don't really wanna linger on the subject but if we were to put this topic to rest, I'd like there to be a fair reason, that is all.

Cheers.
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Postby admin » Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 am

Allowing transfer of Gems basically opens a huge can of worms with people opening alt accounts and exploiting the transfer of Gems. We had allowed this in a older web game before and it was exploited heavily even with various restrictions we added. The only way we would allow this is if the you can only gift some or all of Gems you just purchased to one other person, and it would be tied to in-game friends instead of only allowing guild leaders. If there are enough interest in something like that, we would consider adding it in our next game expansion.
admin
Site Admin

Postby vivi » Mon May 04, 2015 9:21 am

THR kakashi..you have a stupid idea ...stop this subject!!!
vivi

Postby jurgewil » Mon May 04, 2015 10:26 am

your idea ; joining a guild . getting ( lets say ) 200 gems from leader ..
and then you decide to leave guild. ?

are you joking ? how were you thinking ?
jurgewil

Postby Armand Star » Mon May 04, 2015 10:54 am

jurgewil wrote:your idea ; joining a guild . getting ( lets say ) 200 gems from leader ..
and then you decide to leave guild. ?

are you joking ? how were you thinking ?

are you joking? what kind of leader would gift gems to someone who just joined? why would the leader give you gems if you did nothing to earn them?

Kakashi said he would give gems to those who earn them, and i assume the leaders from the other top guilds will do the same.
gems are given only to those who earn them. and if someone leaves the guild after getting some gems, at least they had to work hard for them. the gems are payment for their previous services. think of it as a job: you work and you get paid. doesn't matter if you quit your job after you got your paycheck. you got your paycheck because of your previous effort, whether you stay for another season or leave is irrelevant.

besides, if you're in a top guild, why would you leave?
which brings me to the following suggestion: make this option available only for top guilds. for starters you could try implementing the gem transfer only for the top 50 guilds or so
Armand Star

Postby Skitter » Mon May 04, 2015 5:01 pm

Thr, if this issue were put to vote, you would be in the minority
Skitter

Postby THR Kakashi » Mon May 04, 2015 7:42 pm

Thanks Armand Star for breaking it down for those who do not understand.

PMS - It's okay. If it will cause too much trouble, we can end it here. It would appear as if Greed is another factor to some. Where as all I was trying to find was a simple solution to help promote more activity in the Game as well as rewarding each other at our own expense.

Just a Gentle reminder - This is only a game People. This Thread is for freedom of opinions. But, if you can't be mature in the way of expression, I'd suggest leaving the conversation alone.

Thanks for your time.
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Postby vivi » Tue May 05, 2015 7:50 am

Armand star,go join hidden rain,you already earn gem...that leader like u....and i can tell u this,top guild leader wont do this...get own gem get your own reward..you are not a kids. :lol: but i have 1 idea for you,do something great in guild...than transfer acc to leader,ask him reward u gem and than transfer back..easy. :lol:
vivi

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion