Ferret spirit guild war card

Re: Ferret spirit guild war card

Postby Armand Star » Sun May 17, 2015 11:44 pm

but only for the top 10 players.
if 11 people on my guild can score 50k, one of them won't get the boss
Armand Star

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Mon May 18, 2015 8:56 am

Even the top guilds don't have more than 10 people scoring 50k. More often then not it's 10 people if they have 10+ that can do the extras go to other guilds or build a secondary guild for their members to get the card as well if you have 11 scoring 50k+ I'd suggest starting a secondary guild
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby Shebangs » Tue May 19, 2015 12:51 pm

@Armand Star I'm the guild leader of Immortal. We were a top 10 guild in guild wars but we had this issue too where we had more than 10 people wanting the 50k guild war cards. For a couple guild wars we had to send people to other guilds willing to take in someone going for the 50k. Then we created another guild called Immortal 2. We've been shipping people back and fourth to level the secondary guild up (which only took a couple weeks) and now we have 2 guilds specifically for guild wars. We know we couldn't compete with the top 3 guilds which is fine with us but we needed to accommodate everyone's needs so that's why we created the second guild. We aren't the first guild to do this and I'm pretty sure most of the top 10-15 guilds do this. It's unfortunate that we had to do this because as you said if anyone that scores over 50k could get the card we could have kept our guild together but that's not the rules and I don't see that changing. This is the easiest way to do it as of now.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby MattSomething » Mon May 25, 2015 1:31 pm

I read in other posts about changing the lvl of the raid bosses so they are all the same and just wanted to point out the the ferret 7* only goes to lvl 40 was this done on purpose?
MattSomething

Postby ZOOT » Mon May 25, 2015 2:17 pm

MattSomething wrote:I read in other posts about changing the lvl of the raid bosses so they are all the same and just wanted to point out the the ferret 7* only goes to lvl 40 was this done on purpose?

Ferret is not a Raidboss its a Guildwar boss ;-p
ZOOT

Postby Nitemare » Mon May 25, 2015 3:13 pm

ZOOT wrote:
MattSomething wrote:I read in other posts about changing the lvl of the raid bosses so they are all the same and just wanted to point out the the ferret 7* only goes to lvl 40 was this done on purpose?

Ferret is not a Raidboss its a Guildwar boss ;-p

While the other thread was about the raid bosses... take a look at the Dog and how the 7* is 45 and 8* is 60. Either the dog was overpowered or the Ferret is underpowered. The Ferret only goes to 40 for 7* and 45 for 8*. Not sure how that makes sense to PM. I would love to hear what the thought pattern behind that is. It might be a mistake and it might be intentional. I just want to know because for the 20 GW prior to this set each of the GW bosses has had the same configuration in terms of level and such to each other.
Nitemare

Postby pmsupport » Mon May 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi all, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The max level of 7 star Ferret should be level 45 and and max level of 8 star Ferret should be level 60. We will update it soon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Shebangs » Thu May 28, 2015 10:19 pm

I might be wrong but shouldn't I be able to skill this Ferret with the 4* water imp? Whenever I try to strengthen it with the imps it says 0% chance of skill up. Is that correct?
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby pmsupport » Fri May 29, 2015 12:00 am

Hi Shebangs, you need a card with the identical skill (same name and description) to evolve the active skill of one card. The names of the Ferret Spirit and the 4 star Water Imp are different, therefore, the Water Imp will not be able to upgrade the skill of the Ferret Spirit.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Shebangs » Fri May 29, 2015 8:30 am

Yeah I'm an idiot. I forgot about the skill names.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion