Ferret spirit guild war card

Re: Ferret spirit guild war card

Postby pmsupport » Mon May 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi RavAnt and Tasov, thanks for the suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Sat May 16, 2015 6:08 pm

[moderated] the Ferret!

This is one of the hardest wars and yet the card is one of the worst. I don't understand the reasoning behind that.

I've wasted revives every attempt so far and only killed it once. I certainly won't be wasting any more or losing any sleep over this one, you can keep it.
mistervista

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Sat May 16, 2015 11:10 pm

I also would have preferred the nature over water as well. And as far as ferret being hard I disagree I've killed it everytime without a single revive used
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby mistervista » Sun May 17, 2015 1:51 am

TEDtheMUTINEER wrote:I also would have preferred the nature over water as well. And as far as ferret being hard I disagree I've killed it everytime without a single revive used

How?

I'm guessing you have cards I don't, a Kirin maybe?
mistervista

Postby Armand Star » Sun May 17, 2015 10:51 am

if this card is bad, why are the top guilds after it?
the war started less than a day ago, and the top 3 already have more than 500k points, surely they didn't do it without gems. why use gems (or even bother reaching 50k) if you think the card is bad?
Armand Star

Postby LIQUID » Sun May 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Two things.

One--- This guild war card has a ton of potential. You just have to look at the big picture. It might not be the most used guild war boss card but it will be used quite a bit.

Two--- The top three guilds push to be in the top three every war. Weather it's a got to have card or not so popular.

I guess thirdly--- This is the easiest guild war boss I've faced in the last several wars. Easy kills every time.
LIQUID

Postby Armand Star » Sun May 17, 2015 1:27 pm

well then, if the top 3 guilds want to stay at the top just for the sake of it, they don't have any right to complain when a war card is bad.
if each of their members spent a thousand bucks on the war, they still don't have any right to complain, because they aren't even playing for the card, they are just playing for the sake of keeping their spot

and yes i agree this card has potential, my post was aimed at the people complaining about the card
Armand Star

Postby LIQUID » Sun May 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Mine was also aimed at the complainers. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I should of worded it different.
LIQUID

Postby Armand Star » Sun May 17, 2015 8:00 pm

i guess i may have been too rude with my post. but really, only the highest 3 guilds are rewarded with the boss card, and is frustrating to know the top guilds want to stay at the top just for the sake of it and get the boss card even if they don't want it, while there are other guilds out there that may actually want the boss card but can't get it because the top spots are out of reach

i checked the war history and it lists the top 10 guilds. i'll make the suggestion to increase the reward to 10 guilds, hope it gets implemented (though this war already started so even if it does get implemented, we're gonna miss out on this boss...)
Armand Star

Postby ZOOT » Sun May 17, 2015 11:29 pm

Armand Star wrote:i guess i may have been too rude with my post. but really, only the highest 3 guilds are rewarded with the boss card, and is frustrating to know the top guilds want to stay at the top just for the sake of it and get the boss card even if they don't want it, while there are other guilds out there that may actually want the boss card but can't get it because the top spots are out of reach

Dont forget even if your team is top 100 if you reach 50K you get a boss card
So even if every GW there is the same top 3 you always can get 1 GWBoss card!
ZOOT

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion