Ferret spirit guild war card

Re: Ferret spirit guild war card

Postby Wendigo » Sun May 10, 2015 10:18 am

What!!!??? Nature bonus is gone!!! Blue only...not much use for mono color teams in the new maps ;(
There goes my Shepard Dog, Phoenix, Dryad, Mermaid, Dragon Knight, Homunculus = All-Star Healing Team.
Just kill everything with Shepard Dog or that Fairy Queen (which there would finally be a use for).
I am half serious here, would have preferred Nature over Blue.
Wendigo

Postby ZOOT » Sun May 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Wendigo wrote:What!!!??? Nature bonus is gone!!! Blue only...not much use for mono color teams in the new maps ;(
There goes my Shepard Dog, Phoenix, Dryad, Mermaid, Dragon Knight, Homunculus = All-Star Healing Team.
Just kill everything with Shepard Dog or that Fairy Queen (which there would finally be a use for).

Same here :-(
ZOOT

Postby THR Kakashi » Sun May 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Wendigo wrote:What!!!??? Nature bonus is gone!!! Blue only...not much use for mono color teams in the new maps ;(

+1
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Postby cardcore » Sun May 10, 2015 5:01 pm

omg i totally do not understand why playmage listens most ridiculous requests and does not even cares about really good suggestions
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby vivi » Sun May 10, 2015 6:57 pm

Cardcore,you say this ridiculous requests? But when i see all your post...i see a bunch of rubbish come from you...everything playmage make or change you sure not happy...what problem you have? Even your post playmage also lock it.....card picture abit same u also complaint,,,,now change gw card leader skill you also complaint...You are than RIDICULOUS...and i dont think so playmage will change again...it is fix now....so stop bullshit complaint
vivi

Postby cardcore » Sun May 10, 2015 7:27 pm

vivi wrote:Cardcore,you say this ridiculous requests? But when i see all your post...i see a bunch of rubbish come from you...everything playmage make or change you sure not happy...what problem you have? Even your post playmage also lock it.....card picture abit same u also complaint,,,,now change gw card leader skill you also complaint...You are than RIDICULOUS...and i dont think so playmage will change again...it is fix now....so stop bullshit complaint

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
http://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=15141 such complaints wow dat slang language

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Image Such sadness

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby HugPug » Sun May 10, 2015 11:23 pm

I agree completely. There are already so many same-color team multipliers. The nature multiplier added something new to the game and opened up many avenues for strategy for cards that I never get to use. It even opened up ways for me to use nature cards which may be added in the future. Guild cards should be unique from all the other cards as it takes so much effort to even qualify to have the card, the update to the card took that aspect away from it.
HugPug

Postby admin » Mon May 11, 2015 12:42 am

Thanks for the feedback, we will be adding similar natural card boosting passive skill into the game in a later time when more players have more useful natural cards.

Also, the feedback regarding cute animal cards is also noted, and we are making the remaining guild war bosses in this series to be more "powerful" beings. If you like cute guild war boss cards, grab this one!
admin
Site Admin

Postby RavAnt » Mon May 11, 2015 12:58 am

Thanks for listening to us admin/playmage re guild war boss cards.

Now if we can get an attack boost in one of the next guild war boss cards I think you will make some of us very happy. Also, can stick with the dragon era theme......if you are running out of card ideas, maybe ask for suggestions in the forum, I'm sure that you will get lots of feedback.
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby Tasov » Mon May 11, 2015 8:42 am

I would love to see a 2.5 X HP and attack boost for attack cards, Also new outlook for cards suggestion... Wizards,warriors with swords and shields, wicked Hench men, and more bad a$$ looking dragons
Tasov

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion