Ferret spirit guild war card

Ferret spirit guild war card

Postby BlueGill » Sat May 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Hello PM, just to give you a little feedback on this new guild war card, it's not generating a whole lot of excitement in fact it's making guilds (I know of at least 3 right now) upset . Many players don't think this card is worth buying gems for.
BlueGill

Re: Ferret spirit guild war card

Postby Vee » Sat May 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Ferret Spirit leader skill 2.5x attack/hp nature type... but I don't see any nature base card have "attack" offensive skill... lol
Vee

Postby RavAnt » Sat May 09, 2015 7:49 pm

I totally agree, I think the skills on the new guild war boss card are not worth the time and effort. I was looking forward to the new guild war boss cards after the dragons were gone, however, I have been disappointed.

Let me point out a few things that have contributed to my dismay:
- There are very few nature cards, thus making the leader skill on this card somewhat impracticable.
-skill is similar to many already available water cards (Narida, marionette, imp...)
-was hoping for something new....water cards do not have many cards with skills such as poison or heavy attackers
-also, with new raid bosses, I was really hoping for a guild war card that would boost attack cards x2.5 to make the other new cards more effective.
-another disappointment with the new cards is that they don't match the dragon era theme. I thought that we would see a Hercules or Perseus far before a ferret or a Sheppard dog.

Many of my fellow guild members have similar opinions. Many of us are not going to spend hard earned gems or revive potions on a card that is not worth it, we do not have the card space.

I do not mean to offend anyone, this is just my opinion.
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby mistervista » Sat May 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Yes, I'm very underwhelmed. I definitely won't spend any gems for it as the skills simply aren't worth it. It wouldn't have been so bad if the active skill had been a 5 or 7 spin delay but 3 is extremely poor. I can't see any occasion I could ever want to use that card if I had it.

I was excited to see this after the last one being good. I thought Playmage had finally got their act together and come up with some interesting new cards for us but that was very shortlived as this one is pretty useless. I'm not really bothered if I don't get this one.
mistervista

Postby ZOOT » Sun May 10, 2015 12:35 am

mistervista wrote:I can't see any occasion I could ever want to use that card if I had it.

Is this same skill naga?

Then she is good for me since i miss naga!!
ZOOT

Postby admin » Sun May 10, 2015 12:40 am

The lack of currently high level/valuable natural cards is probably an oversight and will be corrected down the road, but it's a good point that the passive skill as of now seems rather not as useful.

We have changed its skill to 2.5X ATK and HP for all water based cards, which would be quite useful in various situations and setup.
admin
Site Admin

Postby BlueGill » Sun May 10, 2015 2:26 am

Wow! Great job PM! On behalf of many guilds I would like to thank you for the new changes! You have made a boss card worth fighting for, projected gem sales for this war just shot up!!
BlueGill

Postby Emperor » Sun May 10, 2015 4:20 am

BlueGill wrote:Wow! Great job PM! On behalf of many guilds I would like to thank you for the new changes! You have made a boss card worth fighting for, projected gem sales for this war just shot up!!

+1 :lol:
Emperor

Postby alkis » Sun May 10, 2015 4:26 am

great!!!! :D
now change the attack delay to 5 spins and that would be a monster card :p
kidding, u did a great job
c70f9n
alkis

Postby cardcore » Sun May 10, 2015 9:10 am

first of all , even though its leader skill seems useless , it is still balance type and we can use it in a team of new guild war bosses set instead of echidna , which means 1.6kX6.25 hp instead of 4.9k hp and 1.2kX6.25 damage instead of 510 damage. Secondld , there is a chance of skill level up it in future like habitat imps can skill level up dragon kings and queens so this means every 11 turn we can use its active skills i mean there is a possibility in future. To conclude i am happy about this card and i am hopeful about future guildwar bosses which may complete each other like dragon bosses and thanks to 20 cp we can use them all at the same time also maybe next bonus map allow us to skill level up them. How could you guys be upset about this i do not understand
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion