positive ideas for changes, additions to game

positive ideas for changes, additions to game

Postby Maleficent » Mon May 11, 2015 9:03 am

I believe there are many ways to make this game more interesting and better without it costing pkaymage much. The free card recruits everyday could be better the higher level you are, the better the free recruit. lm sure lm not the only 1 getting 2* cards in free recruit. Also these new skills you have given some of the bosses like, heal, and brutal attack are just plain mean. Let then brutal attack like 3 or 5 times, then back to normal, but l will figure l have enough hp for another hit before using revive card, when bam- brutal attack, making me use a precious rev potion.
Also, is there any way to make mining on weekends and sea dragon farming use less energy, l went through 25 epots this weekend mining.
Ps- whoever designs the boots and footwear on the cards should take up doing it for real!! They're awesome!!
Thank you for your time and kind consideration.
Respectfully
Maleficent, Tessanne and Terianne
Maleficent

Re: positive ideas for changes, additions to game

Postby RavAnt » Mon May 11, 2015 12:58 pm

I think you have some good points .

I agree with your ideas, maybe make 3 categories (75 an below, 150 and below, and 151 and above) for free palpitations recruit. Maybe increase useful cards in higher categories for example:
-increase drop rate for useful cards such as dragons, Imps, healers, jewel sea dragons, etc. in category 2 & 3
-increase level of dragon cards in drops to 3*, 4*, and 5*
-add 5* cards for higher players in top category

Re the brutal attacks, if you will not change the frequency then maybe give us a warning system so we can better calculate our strategy. Like a whole turn before it happens or give us an idea of how many brutal attacks we can expect. (Just an idea, anyone with a better one please post)

Thanks!!!
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby Tasov » Mon May 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Plus 1
Tasov

Postby pmsupport » Mon May 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback and the suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Tue May 12, 2015 6:11 am

Maleficent wrote:I believe there are many ways to make this game more interesting and better without it costing pkaymage much. The free card recruits everyday could be better the higher level you are, the better the free recruit. lm sure lm not the only 1 getting 2* cards in free recruit. Also these new skills you have given some of the bosses like, heal, and brutal attack are just plain mean. Let then brutal attack like 3 or 5 times, then back to normal, but l will figure l have enough hp for another hit before using revive card, when bam- brutal attack, making me use a precious rev potion.
Also, is there any way to make mining on weekends and sea dragon farming use less energy, l went through 25 epots this weekend mining.
Ps- whoever designs the boots and footwear on the cards should take up doing it for real!! They're awesome!!
Thank you for your time and kind consideration.
Respectfully
Maleficent, Tessanne and Terianne

I agree with you Maleficent about the free recruits. Maybe to push the odds a bit more to players with dragons or with satyr cards.

Ps. 25 epots are not enough for farming. I'm spending more than 100 epots per week. Just need to push it a bit more at weekends ;)
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Browncoat » Tue May 12, 2015 10:14 am

NastyCloud wrote:Ps. 25 epots are not enough for farming. I'm spending more than 100 epots per week. Just need to push it a bit more at weekends ;)

That's ridiculous. @ 100 energy, it's 5 fights per potion. So 500+ fights. @ say 2 minutes per fight, that's 16+ hours. That would net > 32 mil in gold. WHY?
Browncoat

Postby NastyCloud » Tue May 12, 2015 11:40 am

Why? Why not?

Prenty of time at weekend, plus xp for account, plus more epots, plus i'm not living at Westeros, so summer is coming..... Its good to have epots in stock :)
Elite
NastyCloud

Return to Dragon Era Discussion