New Expansion!!!!!

Re: New Expansion!!!!!

Postby mistervista » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Browncoat wrote:
ggggt wrote:I have two extra teams now. The new cards are evolvable from cards we already had. I think the new levels are after the current set of advanced levels.

Oh, good lord. I stopped on chapter 16 advanced because the sheer number of revives being used was starting to get ridiculous.

The new ones are even harder and the rewards are crap so I wouldn't bother even trying them. On the first wave the enemies hit for around 18k each!
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:13 pm

arcthelad wrote:Did you already submit the Kindle update also??

Hi arcthelad, Amazon version should be available within the next 2-3 of days. viewtopic.php?f=35&t=15172

HernHunter wrote:Can you tell what old cards are now upgradable?
I found that:
- old 6* god cards turns now 8* (like Poiseidon, Demeter)
- old 7* Full Heal recovery beasts now can go to 8* (humuculus, uicorn, dryad, phoenix,mermaid).

Are there other cards that are now upgradable?

Hi HernHunter, yes - 6 star Agni, 6 star Archangel and 6 star Queen Persephone can now be upgraded to 8 star cards.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby HernHunter » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:05 am

Thanks for answer & confirmation.

One more question about those new cards. I assume that if i envolve 7* recovery beasts with maxed skill to 8* beast then i lose her maxed skill, because 8* have new skill (like it is with normal dragons going from 5* to 6* & with 8* dragons envolved into 8* dual colour dragons).
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:39 am

Hi HernHunter, if the new skill's name and skill description are different, then the skill level will be reset.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby kenji » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:08 am

What about the lucky tuesday void field? Any news?
I'm still getting anoyed spending 50 energy for 3 useless brown chests.
kenji

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:11 am

Hi kenji, the drop rate of the rainbow map has already been increased in the new expansion, but please note that even after the drop rate has been increased, the rainbow map is still not supposed to be as easy to get as the other materials.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby digitalwei » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 am

I just want to say that this latest upgrade has been very nice. Many convenient UI enhancements on top of gameplay. Thanks so much playmage!
digitalwei

Postby Woody » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:16 am

is there anywhere all the new updates are listed?

and when will the kindle update be ready?
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby HernHunter » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:15 pm

I am happy with new update, but have only one small question. Is there chance that you again increase max card limit? From last time you did it we get a lot of new cards (heralds, new GW cards, new raid bosse, new raid minor cards & now new cards from last update). +50 or even +100 in that area would be great. It is hard to farm any map when my cards status is almost on max all time
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi Woody, version 4.0.2 of kindle version has been released in Amazon app store already. Please check the new features listed below the Latest Updates section.

Hi HernHunter, there are no plans to increase the max card limit yet. I will forward this to the team. Please note that further increasing the max card limit may cause game lags.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion