New Expansion!!!!!

Re: New Expansion!!!!!

Postby admin » Sun May 31, 2015 7:11 am

I will check with the design team whether we can add couple more team designs slots for the upcoming expansion.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Shebangs » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:31 am

Just wondering but is there a way you could make another Sea Dragon level? Just thought since you were making a Solomon Mine it wouldn't be hard to add a sea dragon level and maybe a new sea dragon.

On another note, to make the game a little more exciting in between guild wars you should do double exp and/or double coin reward weekends once a month at random. Or come up with something else to do because it gets pretty boring in between wars.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi Shebangs, more sea dragon levels are not included in our current expansion plan. I will forward your suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby HernHunter » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 am

I may try to plan one more flower into new expansion garden. I think this problem was bringing up few times before, but it still had no solution. Please put some kind of flag on raid bosses that are currently under attack(1 flag for each player attacking that boss), so other players do not hit that same boss in that same time. It happend to me many times when i finish raid boss & get only 1 card.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby mistervista » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:10 am

HernHunter wrote:I may try to plan one more flower into new expansion garden. I think this problem was bringing up few times before, but it still had no solution. Please put some kind of flag on raid bosses that are currently under attack(1 flag for each player attacking that boss), so other players do not hit that same boss in that same time. It happend to me many times when i finish raid boss & get only 1 card.

+1
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:16 am

Hi HernHunter, thanks for the suggestion. We are going to add a prompt message to the raid boss stage so that once you try to enter a raid boss stage which is already being challenged by one or more other players, it will let you know and let you choose whether to enter the stage or not.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby HernHunter » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:30 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi HernHunter, thanks for the suggestion. We are going to add a prompt message to the raid boss stage so that once you try to enter a raid boss stage which is already being challenged by one or more other players, it will let you know and let you choose whether to enter the stage or not.

Great (all what i wanted + fast answer).
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby ggggt » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:08 am

That's awesome! Thanks that was getting frustrating
ggggt

Postby alkis » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:07 am

PM are u going to add more stages? i mean in normal quest not advanced
c70f9n
alkis

Postby RavAnt » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Playmage, we don't need a an exact date, but any idea when expansion will be released? Maybe a season (fall, winter spring)? I know it's been mentioned that alot is being tested so I'm confident that it's moving along, just haven't seen an update in announcement page yet.

Thanks
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion