New Expansion!!!!!

Re: New Expansion!!!!!

Postby Woody » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:12 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Woody, version 4.0.2 of kindle version has been released in Amazon app store already. Please check the new features listed below the Latest Updates section.

Seems to be working. Thanks pm ...
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby CloudStrife11 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:35 pm

forgive me if I haven't looked hard enough yet, but is there a full list of cards and features for this new expansion?
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:42 pm

CloudStrife11 wrote:forgive me if I haven't looked hard enough yet, but is there a full list of cards and features for this new expansion?

http://dragonera.wikia.com/wiki/New_cards_added_in_ver._4.0.2
The old cards that now evolve to 8* are there
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby CloudStrife11 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:15 pm

thievingsquirrel wrote:
CloudStrife11 wrote:forgive me if I haven't looked hard enough yet, but is there a full list of cards and features for this new expansion?

http://dragonera.wikia.com/wiki/New_cards_added_in_ver._4.0.2
The old cards that now evolve to 8* are there

thanks much!
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby mistervista » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:42 pm

The new prize wheel is extremely disappointing. You've added one segment with 10 gems, which is probably a virtual zero drop rate, but removed the 5000 coins. I was expecting a decent improvement where you could have used the opportunity to add 3 or 4 extra prizes such as baby dragons, jewel dragons and any card useful for skilling.

The new mines Hell mode is also very disappointing and pointless because the rewards from it are nowhere near worth the effort and extra time and cost involved. I would suggest removing that entirely and putting the mines back to the way they were as it just causes a nuisance now having to scroll down the page to get to the difficult stage.
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi mistervista, thanks for your feedback. No game gives out many important cards or other rewards that is designed for players to fight for in game in the reward that can be claimed freely. The new mines hell mode is for players who want to gain the most coins with the least energy points. It's energy points efficient.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Shebangs » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:33 am

It is Energy points efficient but not time efficient. Running difficult without looking at your phone all day is still the most efficient. I wouldn't say get rid of Hell though. It's just an annoyance to scroll down but not your biggest problem.

The prize wheel is fine. You get free coins and eventually maybe an energy potion or revive. No big deal. Would I like to see more yes but I'm not expecting this to be changed.

The new advanced maps are a joke. 3 new maps are all you could come up with and the last stage has steel warriors and sea dragons. That's laughable.

Selling items for 2 coins is even more laughable. Hang on let me go sell my rainbow pearl for 2 coins. Wait I can go get more coins from spinning that wheel once a day than selling all the items I have.

Thanks for letting us kill the raid bosses of our guild members we aren't friends with but like I've said before I'm not going to unfriend my guild members because they wouldn't be able to use my leader cards. So again useless.

The new cards are actually nice but the fact that the skill levels won't carry over have a lot of people pissed off. And the fact that the cool down timer for the new skills to activate takes longer than when a seal hits you is a bit of a problem.

Overall, this update did nothing for me other than make me want to try another game sooner rather than later.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi Shebangs, thanks for your feedback. The raid bosses are made available to all your guildmates so that more people can fight your raid bosses and you will have more choices. But guildmates are still guildmates, not friends, so yes you still can't use their leader card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby jurgewil » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:43 am

can pM please comment more of shebangs reflections , instead of choosing to reply to just one ?
( preferrably the thoughts behind the new advanced maps , and their rewards )
jurgewil

Postby pmsupport » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:43 am

Hi jurgewil, I was not commenting. I just wanted to clarify the reason guildmate's leaders couldn't be used. The skill level has always not been able to carried over to the next evolution if the new card's skill changes, that's the rule. I have forwarded the rest of Shebangs feedback to the team already and we will wait for their responses.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion