New Expansion!!!!!

Re: New Expansion!!!!!

Postby dilsama » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:34 pm

I get that when the skill changes you lose the points put into it, but it does seem unfair that NONE of it transfers... I also get that you don't want to have it fully transfer... but what about transferring 1/2 the skill (or some % of it) rounded up?
dilsama

Postby pmsupport » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi dilsama, thanks for the suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby pmsupport » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:01 am

Shebangs wrote:The new advanced maps are a joke. 3 new maps are all you could come up with and the last stage has steel warriors and sea dragons. That's laughable.

Selling items for 2 coins is even more laughable. Hang on let me go sell my rainbow pearl for 2 coins. Wait I can go get more coins from spinning that wheel once a day than selling all the items I have.

Hi all, thanks for your feedback about the expansion. We will be adding 3 more areas into the Advanced Map and the rewards and card drops in the new areas would be better. We will also overhaul the material selling mechanism so that you will get a more decent number of coins by selling your materials.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby jurgewil » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:20 am

how will the massive amount of materials already sold be handled ?

-by those items being returned or the equivalent missing goldworth be re-embursed retroactively ?
( im am totally aware that it is small money/gold, compared to a couple of runs in HW or spinning wheel
of fortune )

** this is more or less a provokative question - but it must of course be asked anyway...
jurgewil

Postby pmsupport » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:30 am

Hi jurgewil, if you need the coins of sold materials to be reimbursed the difference, please contact us at support@playmage.com with amount of materials sold and when they were sold. We will process all material cost reimburse requests early next week.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:35 am

How about improving the prize wheel by adding 2 new segments that contain 1 command point and 1 energy point. They would be more useful for everyone, especially the command points because as it stands it's impossible to field our best teams which makes attaining good cards pretty pointless. I have 3 dual dragons but there's no way I could ever use them together in a full team because it's just not possible to obtain enough CP, even if I was level 200 which is never going to happen because I don't intend playing until I'm 180 years old!
mistervista

Postby didak » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:38 pm

mistervista wrote:How about improving the prize wheel by adding 2 new segments that contain 1 command point and 1 energy point. They would be more useful for everyone, especially the command points because as it stands it's impossible to field our best teams which makes attaining good cards pretty pointless. I have 3 dual dragons but there's no way I could ever use them together in a full team because it's just not possible to obtain enough CP, even if I was level 200 which is never going to happen because I don't intend playing until I'm 180 years old!

This is a great idea for future expansions. A CP on the wheel.
didak

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion