Chapter 7 - Goddess of Magic n Sorcery

Re: Chapter 7 - Goddess of Magic n Sorcery

Postby Jorge » Sat May 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Maybe i misunderstand his words. But i'm asking because i play that chapter and as i know from experience and only, 99% of the times the 8th is the glden one (for the story line dungeons), and always u have to spin a lot of times to get the 8th one ONLY if it gonna be golden. If its brown u get it easy with a few spins.
I notice that if u finish the stage without taking the 8th (golden chest), the next run its all 9 brown again and agaian and again .... Until after 20-30 runs you have diifficulties to take the 8th chest.... If u lucky and you didnt kill the opponent u get it. If kill them quickly tou get a brown one just for the +1 chest at the end.

The chests that may drop are calculated at random when the chapter is loaded as you enter it. If the max number of chests is 8 it can be 7 brown and 1 gold for example (or 8-0, 6-2 etc, at random). Then during the chapter the drop time for brown chests is much lower than gold chests (from my experience). If you get very far in the chapter and you still have one more chest left to drop, chances are it's going to be a gold chest, as otherwise it would've already dropped.
Jorge

Postby pmsupport » Sun May 24, 2015 9:22 pm

NastyCloud wrote:Question about chests.... On a previous post you told me that when u playing a stage the chest rates deppending of how many chest you take until that time, so after an amount of chest its time to get the goldwn chest.
If playing the stage like 50 times and after at run 51 say thats its time for the golden chest. If i fail the stage BEFORE i get the golden chest, that chest counter you have it turned to zero again or it continues to the next try?

Similar question. Say that you are at run 51 again and u excepting the golden one. If you finish the stage without taking all the chest (get only 3 eg) and the golden one is the eg 6th chest. Again the counter of chests reset and tou have to play again eg another 50 turns to have the correct time at counter?

Hi NastyCloud. No, I didn't say that. I said the chest drops randomly according to their drop rates. The only factor that has an influence on the dropping of a chest (1st brown, 2nd brown, 1st gold, 2nd gold) is its drop rate. Each spin is independent. There is not a configured "point" that determines which run you will definitely get a gold chest or a spinning limit that a gold chest will not turn up until you have spun a certain amount of turns. Let's say the drop rate of a gold chest is n%, then no matter whether you are at spin 1 or spin 1000, the drop rate of that gold chest will always be n%.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Tue May 26, 2015 7:04 am

According to ur statement the n% is fixed. Then probably that n% is smaller than 0,5 % because i'm playing dark dungeons from day one of x1,5 drop rate, every day all time same stage, and i didnt got that yet. I have to mention that it is 7 days now playing the same stage waiting one golden chest!!!!
As u can understand from a point and after ur getting crazy and u small everything around u !!!!

And dont tell me pm 'it's bad luck'

You told me i have bad luck when i try to evoke Hayyel twice with 6 cards and failed. You told me its bad luck when trying to evoke rythem blue raid with 6 cards and fail. You tole me bad luck when playing a hell stage over 100 times to get the 7* card.

Ooook. If i have all that bad luck on me mate i'll be dead by accident a million times now.

Lets accept that the drop rate system is f#%ked up just like the skilling ratio before the last update. Just accept that is the same crap mechanism as the 4* or better before ensure that every 10 cards you get one 6* card.

7 days the same stage? Can u feel the meening of what i'm saying ? 7 days again and again the same stage just to take one gold chest that i still dont have !!!!! As you can understand with tha attitute of devs players are angry and leaving the game (i'm not reffering to me, generaly speaking). Its ok to have a difficult goal that it need effort to win it, but from a point and after its just crap. Make it difficult. Acceptable from everyone! But 7 days for a chest????? In 7 days god made the world, and u make the stage difficult enough to spend more than 7 days? OMG
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby jurgewil » Tue May 26, 2015 10:57 am

- i understand your frustration . i hope they ( pm ) change these issues soon

side note ; world was created through evolution . took millions of years
jurgewil

Postby NastyCloud » Tue May 26, 2015 1:13 pm

jurgewil wrote:- i understand your frustration . i hope they ( pm ) change these issues soon

side note ; world was created through evolution . took millions of years

Thanks 4 the support mate. It is annouing to spin all turns with 5 coins with the lamest team just to scratch the opponents and not kill them, spending like 7-8 K coins that way, but with a lame team eventually all opponents are killed, so if it is not ur turn toget it, you get 8+1 brown. If its the run that u have to get it, then you take 7+1 after 1+ hour 5spin (with the lame team its almost impossible to hp more than 500hp each hit) but still after an hour (maybe more) you never get the fucking chest
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Tue May 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the feedback. We are going to improve the chest drop rate in the next expansion. You can check the announcement here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=15172
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Tue May 26, 2015 11:05 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the feedback. We are going to improve the chest drop rate in the next expansion. You can check the announcement here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=15172

Ty pm for ur reply. No more dungeons 4 me till mid of july then. Its not gonna work now. The best performance was 2 golden chest (7th and 8th) but are was both the first golden chest again.... Hope it will fixed with the update.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby kenji » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:18 pm

I had the same problem as you some weeks ago trying to get a 3* black dragon.
When I were in the fifth day trying to get the last gold chest (only got 3 golds chests in 5 days playing and spending potions)...so I got 2 baby blacks dragons in guild shop easier then getting itmon chapter 7. LoL
kenji

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion