Chapter 7 - Goddess of Magic n Sorcery

Chapter 7 - Goddess of Magic n Sorcery

Postby NastyCloud » Thu May 21, 2015 4:39 am

I'm playing that stage from the point of drop rate x1,5 came up yesturday with a small sleep break. Almost 24 hours of playing the same stage and just drop one golden chest.

Does anyone got them both?

I played a lot of stages with success of getting both golden chest at main story but that one feels like a joke. Because it is near the end of the main story does it meen to Devs that the rate should be lower as well? it is "difficult" to finish the stage and need attention all time to finish with no revives, but what the F with that drop rate? How many days should i play the stage to get the chest? As you can see i'm reffering to DAYS, NOT TIMES......
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: Chapter 7 - Goddess of Magic n Sorcery

Postby ZOOT » Thu May 21, 2015 7:23 am

I had same problem asked them but it was my bad luck
ZOOT

Postby NastyCloud » Thu May 21, 2015 8:43 am

ZOOT wrote:I had same problem asked them but it was my bad luck

Always our bad luck ZOOL ..... Lol
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the feedback about the drop rate.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Sat May 23, 2015 3:20 am

Question about chests.... On a previous post you told me that when u playing a stage the chest rates deppending of how many chest you take until that time, so after an amount of chest its time to get the goldwn chest.
If playing the stage like 50 times and after at run 51 say thats its time for the golden chest. If i fail the stage BEFORE i get the golden chest, that chest counter you have it turned to zero again or it continues to the next try?

Similar question. Say that you are at run 51 again and u excepting the golden one. If you finish the stage without taking all the chest (get only 3 eg) and the golden one is the eg 6th chest. Again the counter of chests reset and tou have to play again eg another 50 turns to have the correct time at counter?
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Jorge » Sat May 23, 2015 4:18 am

Question about chests.... On a previous post you told me that when u playing a stage the chest rates deppending of how many chest you take until that time, so after an amount of chest its time to get the goldwn chest.

I don't think this is true at all and I haven't seen PM mentioning it anywhere. It'd be very complex to set up as well.
Jorge

Postby NastyCloud » Sat May 23, 2015 6:27 am

Jorge wrote:

I don't think this is true at all and I haven't seen PM mentioning it anywhere. It'd be very complex to set up as well.

If you check the post "technical question for pm" you'll see that king of tech info Jorge
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Jorge » Sat May 23, 2015 8:59 am

Well, just checked that thread again and pms responded the exact opposite; that the chests dropped in previous runs have no influence in the drop rate of the current run.
Jorge

Postby NastyCloud » Sat May 23, 2015 11:09 am

Maybe i misunderstand his words. But i'm asking because i play that chapter and as i know from experience and only, 99% of the times the 8th is the glden one (for the story line dungeons), and always u have to spin a lot of times to get the 8th one ONLY if it gonna be golden. If its brown u get it easy with a few spins.
I notice that if u finish the stage without taking the 8th (golden chest), the next run its all 9 brown again and agaian and again .... Until after 20-30 runs you have diifficulties to take the 8th chest.... If u lucky and you didnt kill the opponent u get it. If kill them quickly tou get a brown one just for the +1 chest at the end.

Im asking to know about that. So if it is your run to take the gold chest and kill that it is rest and you have to take all the runs again till that point or not .... ( and the 2nd question as well)
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Armand Star » Sat May 23, 2015 11:29 am

in the other thread PM said is all random
ive experienced times when i get 2 golden chests in one run, and i'm halfway there (have 5 chests, 3 of them being brown and 2 golden)
Armand Star

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion