Flaming Hecate

Re: Flaming Hecate

Postby Armand Star » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:59 pm

why derail the topic? because you have nothing to get back at me? if you can't come up with a response to what i said, no one is forcing you to post. <- now THIS, is a cool story, bro ;)
Armand Star

Postby RavAnt » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Playmage.......will Kirin ever recirculate? I have a few friends that missed Kirin and would love to have another chance to acquire her if made available again.
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi RavAnt, we don't have plans to bring back Kirin in the near future, unfortunately.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby I8apuss » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Armand Star wrote:why derail the topic? because you have nothing to get back at me? if you can't come up with a response to what i said, no one is forcing you to post. <- now THIS, is a cool story, bro ;)

Ok, so yes the card is useless. There is only one card with a reduce hp to 1 and deal x amount of damage active skill that I've used in a lineup and that is bahamut. I've never used his active skill though. He is only used so I don't have to worry about healing. There hasn't been a boss yet that I haven't been able to kill well before 30 spins and with all the full heal options I don't use that skill on any maps. I was just sharing my opinion on the new card and that opinion is, it is useless.
I8apuss

Postby Hypernova » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Actually, if you look at the factors that influence card popularity, its always down to the leader skills and their availability of the cards in a setup.

For Kirin, you need a dragon king/queen(cp 30) + 8* Kirin(35) + Gretel(25) + any 2 cards + another DK/DQ ally for maximum damage from Kirin's skill.
Total CP:
30 + 35 + 25 = 90
for a level 160 player, he/she still has another 25 CP to slot in another 2 dragons, one 7* and one 6*. With that setup, HP is around the 65k range. Every card's attack is 2.5x except gretel which is just a support card in this setup.

For Flaming Hecate, you need Atropos(20) + Flaming Hecate(35) + any 3 cards + another Atropos/Apollo card for maximum damage from Flaming Hecate's skill.
Total CP:
20 + 35 = 55
for a level 160 player, he/she still has another 60 CP to slot in another 3 God cards, all three 6*(7* for the newer god cards). With that setup, every card's attack is 2.5x in this setup. HP wise I'm not sure since I don't have enough information from the wikia page to calculate, but it should hover around 60~70k.

On paper it would seem that Flaming Hecate looks better, but remember that God-type cards are not easily available. Newer God-type cards are only available from Miles recruit and older cards are found only in guild shops and miles recruit. Dragons on the other hand are aplenty, and most people have DK/DQ compared to Atropos.

Therefore it's not fair to say Flaming Hecate is better than Kirin, simply because Kirin's team setup is easier to obtain. What's more the difference between their maximum damage is about 300k without guild lab bonus. Kirin @6.1m, Hecate @6.4m
Hypernova

Postby Armand Star » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:23 pm

so, if it's not useful to you, its useless. ok.
sorry i didn't know you were the only player in the whole game
Armand Star

Postby mistervista » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:57 am

I'm interested to see what Komodo Dragon brings to the party. If it has something like 'Flametongue/Flamelick' Oath ( just names I made up ) with Attack + HP of Fire members X3 then that could be very nice potentially.
mistervista

Postby Monkey d Dragon » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:53 am

I'm just happy to gain the skilled I missed out on from kirin, great job bringing it back.
Monkey d Dragon

Postby vivi » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:51 am

this 18pussy you dont want buy you dont say card useless..i see alot have bought it...sure card is good...go play in your own world.
vivi

Postby Armand Star » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:03 am

this is an event card. if i don't like it i simply don't buy it, and i wait for the next event card.

(i also saw lots of people buying Hecate. it seems she's quite popular :P )
Armand Star

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion