Re: Flaming Hecate

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Woody » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:48 pm

thievingsquirrel wrote:There isn't a level 60 image of 'Fire and Darkness Goddess Hecate' on the wiki at the moment but there is a level 50 one on ...

there is one on the Dragon Era discussion thread on Palringo.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby I8apuss » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:09 pm

This card is useless. Instead of increasing the damage multiplier how about reducing the CD on the 8*? That would make me want to spend for this card. I'd like 30x@20'spins better than 200x@30.

I don't hate you playmage, your still my boo. Maybe you should've waited for the new expansion and given this card an anti freeze active skill or something new. I'm really anxious for the new expansion to come out. Please take your time and listen to the people paying your bills and get it right. Like it or not this is your second chance to make a good first impressions.
I8apuss

Postby Armand Star » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:37 pm

^don't say useless just because you don't like something. i plan on buying her and i very much like a 200x hit.
big hits with low cooldowns are nice, but we already have the raid bosses for that.
i'm not interested in 20x hit, but a 200x hit on 30 turns is something i'd pay for.

decreasing the damage multiplier and decreasing the CD would make you spend, but it would make me save my money, so in the end Playmage will receive the same ammount of $. i like 200x@30spins better than 20x20

if you hate it, simply say "i'm not interested", but using the word useless implies there is literally no use whatsoever.
personally i'm not a big fan of the leader skill, but i don't say is useless, i simply say i don't like it, i'm not interested, etc

come to think of it, the only time is useless is when you can't survive 30 turns. and even then, that pretty much only happens on gw bosses, and insane/hell maps if you don't have a veteran's team. on raids and advanced maps i can hold on for 30 turns, and my teams aren't even that good compared to those of a veteran player
Armand Star

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:49 am

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I will pass them along. The CDs of Auriel, Kirin and Flame Hecate are all 30. The fire elemental Hecate's attack power is much higher than Auriel's and slightly higher than Kirin's. When it comes to the 200x damage skill of the 8 star cards, the slight gap of atk can make a big difference. The 8 star Kirin the Good Omen Bringer can deal about 392000 damage (guild lab buff excluded) and the 8 star Fire & Dark Goddess Hecate can deal about 411000 damage (guild lab buff excluded), which is 19000 higher. Its 3x atk buff enables it to deal enormous damage as well. Plus, the 8 star Fire & Dark Goddess Hecate is a dual elemental card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ZOOT » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:12 am

People complain to much about these cards

I think these cards are extra's
You can buy them.
you don't have to buy them
ZOOT

Postby Browncoat » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:57 am

I own Kirin, and I don't think I'm going to purchase Hecate for that reason. That said, I think Hecate's better just because of the passive ability. It's not the best leader skill out there, but it's certainly much better than Kirin's.
Browncoat

Postby Woody » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:53 pm

pmsupport wrote: When it comes to the 200x damage skill of the 8 star cards, the slight gap of atk can make a big difference. The 8 star Kirin the Good Omen Bringer can deal about 392000 damage (guild lab buff excluded) and the 8 star Fire & Dark Goddess Hecate can deal about 411000 damage (guild lab buff excluded), which is 19000 higher.

Its 3x atk buff enables it to deal enormous damage as well.

Plus, the 8 star Fire & Dark Goddess Hecate is a dual elemental card.

1. A stand-alone 8 star Fire & Dark Goddess Hecate can deal a slight gap of attack greater than the Good Omen Bringer 8 star Kirin. But in actually i can not image using either as a stand alone card. Kirin paired with dragon boss cards and a Gretel gives the overwhelming advance to Kirin - imho - until you have comparable multiplying agents to assist Hecate.

2. 3x is nice but how often will anyone use a god team? If you really wanted to give her a great leader/passive skill it would have been as an attack/HP multiplier of dragon/attack or human/balance that could have paired dragons with the new raid boss cards. Now that is a card for which I would eagerly pay $$$.

3. The dual elements is a nice touch.

In all the 8 star Fire & Dark Goddess Hecate is a card that will be more valuable to some than others based on their current inventory, preference, and desire to own every card produced.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby jurgewil » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:51 pm

additional info to woodys post.

more or less all neccessary info is in your post on this card..

but im adding this
with two atropos / apollo leaders and one or two bastards ( non god card/s ) included you can
actually create some interesting setups, when including a horseman.

a red rb card as hitter and/or a full healer at low cd/cp as the mentioned bast---rd
a hp total well over 75000 is possible. and with all gods in there -- a total hp over 105000
is a reality as well..

these setups mainly to be used as hobby/pastime playing at levels 26-39, or daily maps
for autospin.

side note. offensive language word only used once above .
jurgewil

Postby I8apuss » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Armand Star wrote:^don't say useless just because you don't like something. i plan on buying her and i very much like a 200x hit.
big hits with low cooldowns are nice, but we already have the raid bosses for that.
i'm not interested in 20x hit, but a 200x hit on 30 turns is something i'd pay for.

decreasing the damage multiplier and decreasing the CD would make you spend, but it would make me save my money, so in the end Playmage will receive the same ammount of $. i like 200x@30spins better than 20x20

if you hate it, simply say "i'm not interested", but using the word useless implies there is literally no use whatsoever.
personally i'm not a big fan of the leader skill, but i don't say is useless, i simply say i don't like it, i'm not interested, etc

come to think of it, the only time is useless is when you can't survive 30 turns. and even then, that pretty much only happens on gw bosses, and insane/hell maps if you don't have a veteran's team. on raids and advanced maps i can hold on for 30 turns, and my teams aren't even that good compared to those of a veteran player

Now go back to whining about the top 3 guilds wanting to stay there.
I8apuss

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion