Flaming Hecate

Re: Flaming Hecate

Postby I8apuss » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Armand Star wrote:this is an event card. if i don't like it i simply don't buy it, and i wait for the next event card.

(i also saw lots of people buying Hecate. it seems she's quite popular :P )

you can all eat a [moderated]! I'm just giving my opinion. I thought that's what these forums are for. If I don't like someone's opinion i tell them I don't agree. I don't tell them they can't say what they did. Stop being a bunch of tools.
I8apuss

Postby Armand Star » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:20 pm

"in my opinion, this card is useless"
"this card doesn't help my team"
"i have no use for this"
"i have cards that do the job better"

^these are opinions

"this card is useless" <- this is stated as a fact, and implies is true for everyone

furthermore, is not like you innocently stated your opinion and we picked on you for no reason. let's look again at your first post:
I8apuss wrote:I don't hate you playmage, your still my boo. Maybe you should've waited for the new expansion and given this card an anti freeze active skill or something new. I'm really anxious for the new expansion to come out. Please take your time and listen to the people paying your bills and get it right. Like it or not this is your second chance to make a good first impressions.

in this part, you do imply that everyone thinks like you. "get it right" and "second chance at making a good first impression", talking like if no one liked the card. you hate her, and that's fine, but you are implying that everyone hates her. and that's wrong

also, in the first part, you specifically asked Playmage to change her skills.
I8apuss wrote:This card is useless. Instead of increasing the damage multiplier how about reducing the CD on the 8*? That would make me want to spend for this card. I'd like 30x@20'spins better than 200x@30.

tha'ts why this arguing happened in the first place. believe it or not, some of us do like the card, with her big skill that just happened to not be useful to you, but happens to be for others

if it was just an opinion you shouldn't have asked for something that will affect every player, just saying

do i need to say more?
Armand Star

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi all, I'm locking this topic.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion