Is Komodo Dragon a mistake?

Is Komodo Dragon a mistake?

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:21 pm

admin wrote:the feedback regarding cute animal cards is also noted, and we are making the remaining guild war bosses in this series to be more "powerful" beings. If you like cute guild war boss cards, grab this one!

Was wondering when this was going to take affect? Basically the pets have been replaced with "cute" pink hair. N tatas? Do the tatas make her a "more powerful being"? This might be the cutest boss yet
TEDtheMUTINEER

Re: Is Komodo Dragon a mistake?

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Not saying it's a useless card but it's no less cute and no more powerful than the others unless I missed something?
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby RavAnt » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Lol Ted.

I do have to agree with you about thinking that the ability on this card would be much better. I was still hoping for an x2.5 hp and attack on attack cards. I'm not saying this card is useless, just that I was hoping for something different.

Also agree with you on the appearance. Not sure why a girl wearing a cowboy hat is called Komodo Dragon. Thought it was going to be a tougher looking card and not a cute cowgirl.

Just my opinion.
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby Monkey d Dragon » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Lol indeed, I don't quite understand aswell how is she related to a komoda dragon in anyway
Monkey d Dragon

Postby BlueGill » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:52 pm

Lol!! Very funny posts regarding the "Komodo Dragon" Cowgirl, pink is the new "Power" color so I get that... But I think a colt 45 and a shotgun would be more "powerful" than a flaming finger and a bull whip. But aside from expecting something a little more sinister she's one helluva cowgirl!!! Yeeee haaaa!! I can't wait to round me up some Komodo dragons!!
BlueGill

Postby mistervista » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:39 am

I love it and I need that leader skill. Not sure why it's classed as Nature though when it looks Human?
mistervista

Postby GLH-1980s » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:44 am

I was thrown off myself as there is no pet present like the other GW bisses in this series and she has a tail like the Dragon family but is considered "human"... What is with this?
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Postby admin » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:40 am

The 7-star Komodo Dragon is already drawn at the time of the too cute feedback quoted. The 8-star version does have a komodo dragon in the card image. The remaining 2 GW Bosses have not been drawn yet so they will likely to take more godlike forms.

I apologize if it didn't leave up to the expectation of non-cuteness, but IMHO it's looks more powerful than the previous two boss cards still. Also, this boss card is arguably one of the most powerful GW bosses in terms of attack due to do it's short CD active skill and very useful passive skill.
admin
Site Admin

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:56 pm

Maybe a name change is in order. I mean KOMODO'S are bada$$. And as such I feel you guys COULD make a komoda dragon in the future that rules. It's big it's scary and it's bite can kill a human. It doesn't have pink hair it doesn't hurl fire and it most certainly is not a pet!

I've mentioned it before. You could do an entire series on REAL dragons and make me probably the most loved series of gw bosses. Bearded dragon, komoda dragon, water dragon, many options of kick but real dragons. Maybe you could even draw them as they appear in nature instead of making a human and calling it a dragon. Jus sayin.
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi TEDtheMUTINEER, thanks for the suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion