Why were the new raid boss max stats Lord

Re: Why were the new raid boss max stats Lord

Postby Browncoat » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:08 pm

I'm mostly interested in the game staying balanced. If the cards are out of balance to the point where it could impact the game, nerf them.
Browncoat

Postby Tasov » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Armond I will tell you why I would like the previous stat values restored having water, earth so far eight star and seven star full skilled timers, and working on fire RB's.i evolved my light dual element Dragon to use as leader for x2 HP and attack boost for dragons and attack card which by the way takes a lot of effort farming, buying from shop or purchasing Gems for draws to get dragons to make a dual element Dragons, I have some ideas for creating A good deck but the HP values are lower quite a bit on attack cards which also dropped by the recent stat downgrade. So by returning the stats the HP will be boosted also which as you know the more HP the longer you can sustain a battle . Thank you for posting your support for returning the previous stats
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:29 pm

brown coat thank they were not out of balance we need some strong attack cards in this game. The only other card with a 2400 attack is a first war boss card Lucifer
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:42 pm

I should add that many veteran players that had Lucifer have left this game
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Liquid my friend thank you for your post and support !
Tasov

Postby Armand Star » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:39 pm

i also work on the element dragons so i know the pain of farming them (so far my water dragon is 7* )
again, i support changing the stats back, is just that i would have presented other reasons, but anyway. we have the same goal :)
Armand Star

Postby RavAnt » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:45 pm

I do hope that playmage will reconsider returning RBS back to their original values after reading all these posts.

Armond, while I respect your opinion, I do not see things the same way.

again, i have the raid bosses, even had the water one maxed out, but i don't share the viewpoints presented. though probably that's because mainly you guys talk about how much you spend. i would share that viewpoint if it was a guild war boss, but i always saw raid bosses as "the bosses for free players" , while guild war bosses are the ones meant for big spenders

In guild wars I manage to put up enough points to obtain a guild war card, however, that doesn't make me a big spender. I, like many others, must choose carefully on how to spend their money. It is frustrating when money is spent on chance cards through 50 or 200 gem recruits and you don't get anything useful (usefulness is different for each player). Up to this point, I have not discussed spending habits or money in regards to this post, but I do not believe that guild war cards are only for "big spenders" and raid boss cards are meant for "free players". I do believe that we work hard to obtain cards, some work for their cards in different ways, weather it be by earning money to buy them or by waking up at all hours of the night to take that next turn, and we are all deserving of these cards be it GW or RB cards.

In my opinion, I think many are bringing up money in this post because some feel that is the best way to get our point across to playmage. We all realize that RB cards are free but so is this game and we want to keep playing it but want to feel respect in doing so. We want to be seen as people and not credit cards. That is why this is so important, this card is "free", however we worked very hard to get it, level it, skill it........ and it seems like we are being told we don't deserve a card with great stats because it is not payed for by money. Playmage prove me wrong. Please.

Thank you Armond for stating that you are in favor of converting the RBS back to their original stats.

I'm glad everyone here is respecting each others opinion, even if not agreed upon. I'm sure everyone doesn't agree with mine, and I want to thank everyone for being respectful when disagreeing with others posts and not verbally bashing each other.
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby admin » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Sorry folks. Unfortunately, we will not be readjusting or making any further changes to the RBs. They are already way overpowered compared any other farmable boss cards as is.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tasov » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Thank you RavAnt , I agree with your post 100% I think we think alike :)Thank you administration for reading our posts but I feel as many others that you were making the wrong decision, I don't know if you feel that by returning the stats you will be placing yourselves in a more vulnerable position to give in on other request by gamers but we don't request much from you except making the game better.I won't bring up the flaws which people are still not happy about, my money has definitely been cap'ed . It seems to me you're determined so am I . My money will be spent on other games which I enjoy playing also We will see what this next expansion brings. Ty
Tasov

Postby Kickinbenz » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:32 pm

I agree 100% we got used to thier stats and the way they were . To change the attack on us is completly stupid i for one dont care that they all arent the same stats. 1 big boy isnt gna throw the game off unless u have ocd and they all need to be exactly the way they were supposed to be. #jussayin
Kickinbenz

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion