Why were the new raid boss max stats Lord

Re: Why were the new raid boss max stats Lord

Postby Maleficent » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:08 pm

For the sake of we players who pay lots of money to play this game and get these cards, maybe you shoul double check stats before you put these new cards out. I for 1 along with the other members of my guild feel this should be done right the first time instead of touting one thing and then changing stats to another. I know that if l don't like the skills or stats of a card l won't break the bank (my bank) to get them. I think if your production teams make a mistake, you should eat it. Plan better next time and learn from your mistakes, don't make us pay for them. Thank you for your time and kind consideration in this matter.
respectfuuly, Tessanne, Maleficent and Terianne of Rock Stars and Rock Stars 2.
Maleficent

Postby admin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:41 am

Unfortunately, we will not be readjusting or making any further changes to the RBs. They are already way overpowered compared any other farmable boss cards as is. With 2100+ attack card with 25 attack-all skill on a 15 CD that can be lowered to 10 CD, they are already as powerful as Panzers and ALREADY way-overpowered. This is also for a card that is farmable and for some obtainable without spending energy, potions or revives, and we don't see players not going after this card with it's current overpowered stats.

Just to reiterate how broken we think the card already is and how serious we take this mistake made, we have decided to relieve the designer who made this mistake of her duties - for both the incorrect growth values as well as for the already too overpowered current value that is already unbalancing the game economics.
admin
Site Admin

Postby shaned1025 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:37 am

It doesn't get any more final than that.
Prometheus Leader
Dragon Era ID d366c7
Line App shaned1025
shaned1025

Postby Tasov » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:59 am

Friends and gamers we made a valiant effort,thank you all for your post, thank you administration for leaving this thread unlocked for so long and reading our request to have stat change. . And thank you for the new RB cards, They are decent cards even with the current stats. Happy gaming everyone
Tasov

Postby Browncoat » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:01 am

admin wrote:Just to reiterate how broken we think the card already is and how serious we take this mistake made, we have decided to relieve the designer who made this mistake of her duties - for both the incorrect growth values as well as for the already too overpowered current value that is already unbalancing the game economics.

SCAPEGOAT

I hope you also relieved the individual responsible for quality assurance and quality control.
Browncoat

Postby ggggt » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:29 pm

One mistake and you fired someone!!! Get real! This company is messed up. It was a minor mathematical error and you fired someone. That is low. Just please your customers. I was thinking of getting that expensive atropos card, but I'm going back to free play mode! What a load of crap.
ggggt

Postby Skitter » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Well said, tasov!
Skitter

Postby Armand Star » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:51 pm

no offense, but you have to admit there was a lot of pressure coming from the players.
like this example right now: "i wanted to get atropos but now i don't." that's wrong because is completely unrelated. atropos has nothing to do with this issue, none of the mile cards have anything to do with raid bosses at all. you could ask for a refund for the gems you spent on revives or refreshing timer, but threatening with stopping the support on another aspect of the game that is completely unrelated? this problem is only about raid bosses, so is only understandable that you stop suporting those aspects of the game that are related to raid bosses.

however, pressure or not, i agree it was wrong to fire someone because of one mistake. i would have given a warning first or some lesser form of punishment.

*note: i had the raid bosses at the time, level maxed. so i was one of the affected people. and still, i insist this has gone too far (both the firing of the designer, and the players's pressure)
Armand Star

Postby ggggt » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:54 pm

What happens when they decide my paid for cards are overpowered too? I have lost faith in the developers like many other people. They don't care about their players, just their paychecks. I just don't trust them to leave any of my paid for cards or free cards alone. They just seem to do whatever they want without regard to player feedback. Can you really blame me for not trusting them with my money???
ggggt

Postby Armand Star » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:33 pm

regarding money, i treat my cards separately. for example: i bought Hecate. the problem with the raid bosses is unrelated to her. i am happy with my hecate and this problem didn't affect her. my only problem is with the raid boss cards i have.

i'm not going to skip Hecate because of something that happened to another card, but if they suddenly decide to change Hecate and i don't like it, i'll ask for a refund.
Armand Star

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion